Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 427948 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #2730
Painful on the body and dangerous when it affects your eyes....

Had it last year and it was sheer murder ... and not herpes related I hasten to add.  One box of antibiotics pills was $1100

Reply #2731
Herpes-zoster, Varicella-zoster is part of a group of viruses called herpes viruses, which includes the viruses that cause cold sores and genital herpes. Also I believe Chickenpox is the same virus family. But there may be other ways to get shingles.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2732
Had a female friend in her early 30's who got shingles on her face and even on her eyelids.

Was very lucky that she still has her vision.

Reply #2733
I knew a bloke once who suffered shingles, related to herpes, it's not something you'd wish on anybody!

A colleague of mine used to get it from time to time, along with several other painful conditions.  She never complained and just took it in her stride.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #2734
Had it last year and it was sheer murder ... and not herpes related I hasten to add.  One box of antibiotics pills was $1100
So much for free healthcare, thats scary for folk less well off and I'm sorry you had to suffer with the condition and ridiculous cost for the medication.

Reply #2735
I didn't follow medical advice to use soothing creams ... instead, loaded up on heat pads to bring it out.  It worked inside a week.

Reply #2736
Not many places you can get a sausage with onions in bread plus a vaccine jab, Wesfarmers have offered their Bunnings carparks as vaccine hubs I believe. No word on if the Government will take up the offer but they were used as testing hubs in some locations so its likely a few may get used, idea being its a more friendly environment to receive a jab as some punters  get uneasy at hospitals/medical clinics.

Reply #2737
Not many places you can get a sausage with onions in bread plus a vaccine jab, Wesfarmers have offered their Bunnings carparks as vaccine hubs I believe. No word on if the Government will take up the offer but they were used as testing hubs in some locations so its likely a few may get used, idea being its a more friendly environment to receive a jab as some punters  get uneasy at hospitals/medical clinics.

I had my jab at the Ford Factory in Geetroit.  It was incredibly well organised and scarily efficient ... and it looks more like an industrial plant than a hospital or clinic.  I am sure that there are many more similar idle facilities that could be used, and should be before we resort to Bunnings car parks.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #2738
I'm feeling a bit achy and fuzzy-headed today, which is as to be expected.

My daughter said that most of her colleagues had to take a day's sick leave after the jab.

Reply #2739
I had my jab at the Ford Factory in Geetroit.  It was incredibly well organised and scarily efficient ... and it looks more like an industrial plant than a hospital or clinic.  I am sure that there are many more similar idle facilities that could be used, and should be before we resort to Bunnings car parks.
 Did they make you stick around for a while after getting the jab?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2740
Did they make you stick around for a while after getting the jab?

Yes, you have to wait for 15 minutes and they check on you before you can leave.

Reply #2741
The Indians are doing pretty darn well with this....

But heck, too much egg on people's faces, let alone criminal negligence claims, if the powers that be in western nations were to roll over and say heck, we had a fix all along.....

Is this me being Schadenfreude? :(

Of course, he could be referring to American Indians! :o
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2742
The situation in India is tragic and a little terrifying.

When the health system is taxed beyond capacity, death rates will shoot up  :(

Reply #2743
The situation in India is tragic and a little terrifying.

When the health system is taxed beyond capacity, death rates will shoot up  :(
It's scary as hell, a shot across the bow of every nation state not taking this situation seriously.

Further, the very last thing we need are nuclear powers damaged and desperate for political and economic survival.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2744
It's scary as hell, a shot across the bow of every nation state not taking this situation seriously.

Further, the very last thing we need are nuclear powers damaged and desperate for political and economic survival.

What a lot of drivel.

Put up some data smart alec.

India's death rate  from CV19 is 140 per million.....

#119 in the ranking for most deaths per million....

The claim is 2k folk are dying from CV19 a day in India.

No mention of comorbidities of course....

Did you know, on average, circa 28,000 die EACH and EVERY day in India?

But heck, let's ramp up the MSM hysteria.....it was PNG's turn a month ago (with all of 10 deaths per million).

Now it's India's...
Finals, then 4 in a row!