Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 389699 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #1860
They certainly won't win with her either.

Reply #1861
Agree.  Like him or not, Trump is pretty shrewd - his jumping all over the place is hard to combat and what he says, whether it is true or not, seems to resonate with the right people to back him and, in the right places vote for him.

Reply #1862
It's kind of ironic that if the Dem's had been successful in having Trump removed in that impeachment process a few months back there's a fair possibility they would have wrecked their chances of winning the presidency.
Pence wouldn't have been the candidate..
Who would have been the Republican candidate and how would they have shaped up differently against Biden?
Would Biden still have been the  Democratic candidate in that scenario?
How would that impeachment vote have gone today?

Reply #1863
It's kind of ironic that if the Dem's had been successful in having Trump removed in that impeachment process a few months back there's a fair possibility they would have wrecked their chances of winning the presidency.
Pence wouldn't have been the candidate..
Who would have been the Republican candidate and how would they have shaped up differently against Biden?
Would Biden still have been the  Democratic candidate in that scenario?
How would that impeachment vote have gone today?

Yet they always knew they had zero chance of getting the 'charge' through the GOP controlled Senate....

Just Pelosi showing she's as gone as Sleep Joe.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #1864
Yet they always knew they had zero chance of getting the 'charge' through the GOP controlled Senate....

Just Pelosi showing she's as gone as Sleep Joe.
 I doubt they did it thinking they would win, I suspect it was a message not a judgement.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1865
clearly but if the message does nothing but alienate the populace/....

Well, Plan B I guess was a pandemic!?
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #1866
Trump will win.

Why?  Follow the Dow Jones.

They've already gone down the road of saying he's not being serious about the pandemic.

The only way they do this is by getting serious and shutting down states.

That's disaster for the wealthy unless they bail early.  Some have, but most won't.   Trumps doing exactly what the wealthy want.  Those people mean more to America than any voter does.  He's in for another term IMHO.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #1867
Trump will win.

Why?  Follow the Dow Jones.

They've already gone down the road of saying he's not being serious about the pandemic.

The only way they do this is by getting serious and shutting down states.

That's disaster for the wealthy unless they bail early.  Some have, but most won't.   Trumps doing exactly what the wealthy want.  Those people mean more to America than any voter does.  He's in for another term IMHO.

Tend to agree, the affected masses wont rock up to vote anyway and the sharemarket in the USA will collapse if anyone else but Trump gets in and I cant see Corporate America and the wealthy allowing that to happen.
Its all wrong but Trump and crew dont care about lives and given voting isnt compulsory its going to take a very organised opponent to get the numbers out to vote and Biden wouldnt know what planet he is on much less being able to make sure the anti trumpers all cast a vote.

Reply #1868
Russiagate has turned into a disaster for the Dems with potentially some bigtime skeletons to emerge from the closet there. I tend to think Trump will get back and if he does revenge will be the order of the day.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #1869
Russiagate has turned into a disaster for the Dems with potentially some bigtime skeletons to emerge from the closet there. I tend to think Trump will get back and if he does revenge will be the order of the day.
That's not how he roles.

Even if he gets in he knows it's his final term. The guys looks after himself first and foremost, it's his one consistent and reliable trait, so he'll be brown-nosing big time with his potential replacements from either side. Just wait and see the types of back flip that this term potentially produces.

Trump supporters that think he's going out guns blazing are in for a hell of a shock!

You wouldn't put it past him to try and have the rules changed so he can stay, but he won't try that on unless he thinks it is a high chance of success, because it makes him look like another Putin or Li and there will be ramifications he cannot defend against if he's on the outside!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1870
That's not how he roles.

Even if he gets in he knows it's his final term. The guys looks after himself first and foremost, it's his one consistent and reliable trait, so he'll be brown-nosing big time with his potential replacements from either side. Just wait and see the types of back flip that this term potentially produces.

Trump supporters that think he's going out guns blazing are in for a hell of a shock!

You wouldn't put it past him to try and have the rules changed so he can stay, but he won't try that on unless he thinks it is a high chance of success, because it makes him look like another Putin or Li and there will be ramifications he cannot defend against if he's on the outside!

Are you aware of what Barr is up to and the the revelations possibly coming out of the Epstein affair?

Reply #1871
Are you aware of what Barr is up to and the the revelations possibly coming out of the Epstein affair?
Until I see actions I take most stuff with a grain of salt, I take many things the media report as possibly fake, any wordplay about Barr-Epstein is just too comical to be serious! :D

Most of the accusations and assertions are as valid as blaming a fat ar5e on racism.

I try to assess people based on past behaviour not rumors, what they did before tells me far more than anything they promise for the future, and also in the context of what is possible because most rumors about this or that action are fundamentally impossible to implement without bipartisan collusion. Not just in the USA but anywhere.

Media and followers rarely consider the long term risks and ramifications of the fixes and fudges that get rumored, they are too focused on the now!

When politicians and lawyers start colouring outside the lines, they are creating precedents that opponents get to make use of in the future. They know full and well in the long term they get investigated and judged by the very rules they make.

Trump and his crew might be ar5eholes but they are not idiots, they are not going to load a gun that gets pointed back at them in retirement! Someone has to pay though, and the long term price might be applied indiscriminately to Trump's opponents and followers, who are mostly the little people.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1872
@LP
Agree, the elites of all colours do look after their own generally, with just the occasional one or one of their minions thrown under the bus for dramatic effect. There's a lot of stuff happening though so it will be interesting to see who gets away with it and who takes the fall(s).

Reply #1873
Biden now says Trump is not "cognitively aware".  Him.  Saying that.

Reply #1874
Its alright everyone ,Kanye West says he is running for president and Elon Musk has said he will support him.
I feel better now with Kanye and Elon running the world, we can all drive Tesla's and tap our feet to Kanye's rap offerings with the
car in auto pilot. Lets hope its all just a PR stunt from KW and Elon was back on the weed.
Any chance the USA can find a decent candidate who isnt some form of delusional nutcase..