Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 391453 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: US Presidential Election 2016

Reply #195
Same vacant look! :o
The Force Awakens!

Reply #196
Trump smashes Cruz in Indiana and Ted pulls out.

2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #197
Well... have faith in the average American voter!  :o

I did like how Trump went with the tabloid accusation that Cruz's dad was involved with Lee Harvey Oswald.

Reply #198
Well... have faith in the average American voter!  :o

I did like how Trump went with the tabloid accusation that Cruz's dad was involved with Lee Harvey Oswald.

and then when Cruz imploded he tweets

Wow, Lyin' Ted Cruz really went wacko today. Made all sorts of crazy charges. Can't function under pressure - not very presidential. Sad!

:))
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #199
Can Trump "Make America White Again"?

Reply #200
I've given up believing he can't win the whole thing.

Folks have been saying that from the start.

Even when he says outrageous things like this morning it has no effect.

I have no faith at all in the average American voter

Trump will win or do well in states that normally go to the Democratic candidate.

Marco Rubio has disappeared since he dropped out of the race, his criticism of Trump has dried up...as a Vice presidential candidate he would assist Trump in pacifying some of the groups that Trump has alienated.
The thing that might give Rubio pause would be if the Trump presidency turns out to be a disaster it would leave him scarred for his own future attempts at the top job.

Reply #201
As countries elect ever more unworthy candidates I am no longer surprised at who ends up in charge.

Started with Reagan and , until now, I thought Silvio Berlusconi was the worst example of a national leader.

But Trump, trumps him.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #202
Instead of letting him suffocate on his own bile, his opponents fed this monstee and now it has grown out of control. Nothing more certain than him becoming president without turning the narrative back to policy instead of playing this out on Trump's backyard.

Reply #203
As countries elect ever more unworthy candidates I am no longer surprised at who ends up in charge.

Started with Reagan and , until now, I thought Silvio Berlusconi was the worst example of a national leader.

But Trump, trumps him.

Reckon that Nth Korean Dingbat Kim J jr has them all covered....

Reply #204
I've given up believing he can't win the whole thing.

Folks have been saying that from the start.

Even when he says outrageous things like this morning it has no effect.

I have no faith at all in the average American voter

Trump will win or do well in states that normally go to the Democratic candidate.

Marco Rubio has disappeared since he dropped out of the race, his criticism of Trump has dried up...as a Vice presidential candidate he would assist Trump in pacifying some of the groups that Trump has alienated.
The thing that might give Rubio pause would be if the Trump presidency turns out to be a disaster it would leave him scarred for his own future attempts at the top job.

Polls today in the NY Times have Clinton 10% ahead of him. At this point it amounts to a 347 to 191 lead in the Delegate number (270 being the number needed ). Maybe alot of dopey Republican voters but fortunately there's alot more Democrat voters around.

Reply #205
I was reading today that a lot of Republicans disillusioned with Trump will vote for Hilary in the presidential election.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #206
I was reading today that a lot of Republicans disillusioned with Trump will vote for Hilary in the presidential election.

More likely that they would just not vote. Its a wishful thinking analysis anyway. It's exactly the analysis which suggested that Rubio woild get more delegates as rivals dropped out because who would side with trump over the other candidates?

Turns out most of them and with lots on momentum on his side coupled with an ever faltering Clinton at an almost unelectable approval rating (only thing going for her is Trumps' is actually worse)   ot will be a close call.

Reply #207
A lot of democrat voters despise Hilary, it's going to be a hilarious election.

Trump's advantage is his reputation has been battered for the last year and he's got stronger, Hilary has also sorts of shady criminal stuff going on that will be brought to the forefront when she's up against the Trumpmeister.

2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #209
Polls today in the NY Times have Clinton 10% ahead of him. At this point it amounts to a 347 to 191 lead in the Delegate number (270 being the number needed ). Maybe alot of dopey Republican voters but fortunately there's a lot more Democrat voters around.

Yep but according to the Polls a few weeks ago he shouldn't have won Indiana.

Take no notice of the polls.
Trump has consistently turned them on their heads

This now becomes a two horse race and Hillary wont have an easy run.
She's not as popular figure as many outside the US believe, she has a lot of baggage. the fact she's struggling to put Bernie sanders away shows that
Trump will leave her battered and bruised.

A lot depends on whether the Republican Party gets behind him.... and his choice for Vice President could make a huge difference.

Surprisingly for the very same reason there will be Democrats who will vote for Trump...workers who see  firms transferring their businesses overseas and are fearful about their job are one such group.