Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 391686 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: US Presidential Election 2016

Reply #480
Ok, this has nothing to do with the topic but I couldn't help myself:

Reply #482
Trump or Clinton. . . . Bloody Hell.

I can't remember a presidential election with such poor candidates.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #483

And one of those clowns will have their finger on the button. One is subtly conniving and the other is too stupid to be subtle about anything.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #484

Clinton's experience and steadiness in politics will see her win easily despite being a bit crooked. She'll still do the job ok. She knows the drill well as does her husband. Trump is way too loony with some crazy thoughts. When it comes down to it that'll be the decider.

Reply #485
Trump = Uncertainty

Hilary = Just more of the same.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #486
Clinton's experience and steadiness in politics will see her win easily despite being a bit crooked.

Corruption is the only reason she is still here but her run is over. Americans don't trust her.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #487
Corruption is the only reason she is still here but her run is over. Americans don't trust her.

Not according to the polls.

Clinton is lucky that Trump got the nomination.  Virtually any of the other Republican candidates would have walked it in but Clinton is in with a real chance against the Trumpster.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #489
Not according to the polls.

Clinton is lucky that Trump got the nomination.  Virtually any of the other Republican candidates would have walked it in but Clinton is in with a real chance against the Trumpster.

God I hope your right DJ.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #490
Mike Moore predicting a Trump victory via "The Last Stand of  the Angry White Man".
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #491
You couldn't dream up some of this stuff.
If it wasn't so serious it would be hilarious.
Some absolutely outrageous connections are being made....the disturbing thing is that some of them may in fact have elements of truth behind them.

The conditions are forming for some even more dramatic moments, interventions and incidents as this campaign rolls along.

You write one side off (I did a week or two back) after a slow couple of weeks and then the other side will do or say (in Trump's case) something outrageous or stupid and it's back to "even stevens" again.

Russians, Wikileaks, Ted Cruz, Ted Cruz's dad and JFK, e-mails..... it's a circus.

Reply #492
Fancy the DNC playing politics behind the scenes.  Who would have thought a political party would do that?

Reply #493
Fancy the DNC playing politics behind the scenes.  Who would have thought a political party would do that?

Fancy Trump playing up to the red neck republicans?  Works both ways, you can't paint one guy as the devil then say the other side is just playing the game.

2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #494
You mean playing up to white supremacists?  'Redneck Republicans' is a whitewash.