Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 391450 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: US Presidential Election 2016

Reply #810
Trump has just held a press conference alongside 4 women, including Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones who have made accusations against Bill Clinton and a woman who complains that Hillary cross-examined her in court when Hillary was defending a client against her sexual assault allegations. 

Come on Hillary, give him both barrels and hit him with the child rape suit.

Reply #811
Bill Clinton rapist posters plastered all over Washington university.

Getting real ugly now!
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #812
Trump is such a fknclueless  loser!!!

Reply #813
Trump didn't lose his cool this time so it was a pretty clear win for him. He does have the advantage where he just hammers Hillary for everything that has happened in the last 8 years but Obama would never come close to losing a debate to a guy like Trump.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #814
Trump didn't lose his cool this time so it was a pretty clear win for him. He does have the advantage where he just hammers Hillary for everything that has happened in the last 8 years but Obama would never come close to losing a debate to a guy like Trump.

A draw....and that's probably as good as a win given his last couple of days.

Reply #815
The Alicia Keys concert in Time Sq tonight created a much bigger sensation . 8)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #816
That was some of the most unedifying TV I have ever forced myself to watch - and I couldn't last the distance.

Trump was a disaster, sniffing, blustering, claiming bias and failing to answer questions with anything that resembled a logical well thought out response.  Clinton was more polished, gave reasonable responses and worked hard to engage with the audience.

I found myself thinking that our politicians aren't that bad - well some of them anyway.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #817
Trump has just held a press conference alongside 4 women, including Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones who have made accusations against Bill Clinton and a woman who complains that Hillary cross-examined her in court when Hillary was defending a client against her sexual assault allegations. 

Come on Hillary, give him both barrels and hit him with the child rape suit.

couldnt even swat a fly

Reply #818
The Alicia Keys concert in Time Sq tonight created a much bigger sensation . 8)
NFL games are down on last year.  KB suggested that's because of a backlash against Kaepernick refusing to stand for the national anthem but his "Man from Sacremento" believes that Trump has drawn viewers away from NFL games, particularly when debates go head to head with a game as they did on Sunday.  He says that in the US Sunday is a big day for political coverage on TV.

Reply #819
NFL games are down on last year.  KB suggested that's because of a backlash against Kaepernick refusing to stand for the national anthem but his "Man from Sacremento" believes that Trump has drawn viewers away from NFL games, particularly when debates go head to head with a game as they did on Sunday.  He says that in the US Sunday is a big day for political coverage on TV.

I can tell you categorically that there is very little talk of the election in the street as far as I can detect. I was in a crowded bar last night for example and there were two screens, one showing soccer and one the debate. No one was watching the debate.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #820
That's a bit of a self-selecting sample, though.  If you're interested in the debate, you don't go to a crowded bar as you're not likely to be able to listen to it.  On the other hand, sports can be watched even if you can't hear the sound.  Anyone interested in the debate would stay home and watch it or watch it with friends who have a similar interest.

Reply #821
I saw this quote somewhere, and i thought how poignant.

If i ha to choose between these two, I would vote Trump,

Because I would rather handle a baby squealing pig, rather than a venomous snake
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #822
Putin said that, did he?

Reply #823
^^

nope.

some bloke on facebook.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #824
I'm sure Putin thinks it, though.  Why else would he be feeding Wikileaks?  He knows he just has to compliment Trump and he'll have Trump eating out of his hand. He's done that already and had Trump acting like a Kremlin PR official.