Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 391828 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: US Presidential Election 2016

Reply #930
Its Nazi germany stuff IMO...you get enough working class people struggling and a well organised marketing strategy to engage them and you get their hearts and minds to follow.... a lot of Trump voters wouldnt have a clue what they are voting for.....in their minds anything is better than what we have, so its where do I sign to get a promised better life...
You have to wonder too if some of Hilarys promised votes didnt make it to the ballot box....

So that's where the Hitler comb-over hairdo comes from,

It's like they are related, is that why they are addressed as Herr? :o

Denis Leary predicted this outcome decades ago, what a bunch of Ass#@#$!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #931
Hillary Clinton now needs to win Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin if she is going to win the White House, Norm Ornstein tells BBC News.

"She has one path to victory and he (Trump) has many others."
Goals for 2017
=============
Play the most anti-social football in the AFL

Reply #932
Those Russian hackers are good  ::)
This can't possibly be legitimate!

Reply #934
If Trump does win, I'm predicting there will be multiple assassination attempts on his life and ongoing riots around the U.S..
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #936
Going from Obama to Trump is like going from Ratten to Malthouse - old white man who promises much..........

I hope the Americans enjoy the next several decades of adversarial relationships with any nation / individual that isn't WASPy male. 

No doubt brickies, concretors and jailers will be very happy.

Reply #937
If Trump does win, I'm predicting there will be multiple assassination attempts on his life and ongoing riots around the U.S..

Actually Sheik, I was thinking that would more likely happen if Hillary won.  ???

The Hillary supporters are looking pretty shell-shocked atm, from what I can see on tv.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #938
Going from Obama to Trump is like going from Ratten to Malthouse - old white man who promises much..........

I hope the Americans enjoy the next several decades of adversarial relationships with any nation / individual that isn't WASPy male. 

No doubt brickies, concretors and jailers will be very happy.

Obama to Trump - Orange is the New Black?
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #939

I feel that prediction will stand unequaled since the days of Nostradamus! :o

It will all start with a disillusioned hillbilly from Appalachia who applies for a Trump hosted hotel job only to be beaten for it by a cheap wall climbing import!

But are Trump's biggest enemies the US Middle Class, I feel career bureaucrats and middle managers will be shizening themselves by breakfast!

Is there a pool running somewhere/anywhere on how many days it will take before a Trump motorcade drives over a homeless African American? I'd like to place a bet on 1 day after the swearing in, that is assuming he doesn't get the use of a motorcade to go home from the campaign headquarters tonight!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #940
Its Nazi germany stuff IMO...you get enough working class people struggling and a well organised marketing strategy to engage them and you get their hearts and minds to follow.... a lot of Trump voters wouldnt have a clue what they are voting for.....in their minds anything is better than what we have, so its where do I sign to get a promised better life...
You have to wonder too if some of Hilarys promised votes didnt make it to the ballot box....

I think you do Nazi Germany a disservice comparing these two.  Under their leadership, they recovered from the great depression much quicker than any other nation, and were absolutely doing well until they went too far with their social policies.

From what I have researched they were a real alternative to the ruling class at the time, that had some really good policies until megalomania kicked in.

This is quite different.  This is a vote for Megalomania to prevent Megalomania.  The people of the USA were IMHO on a complete hiding to nothing from the beginning and a big middle finger at the establishment is the only thing people voted for here which automatically gives them more credibility in my book.

IMHO, it was a dead rubber and Hillary had no contest, yet somehow the American people actually went with the option that sends a clear message to those puppet masters pulling strings.  "Start giving us something better or we will simply vote for the other option, even if they are looking like being a hopeless leader."
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #941
I think you do Nazi Germany a disservice comparing these two.  Under their leadership, they recovered from the great depression much quicker than any other nation, and were absolutely doing well until they went too far with their social policies.

By making bombs, tanks, fighter aircraft, battleships, Zyklon-B, rifles and rocket launchers at factories that had previously made ferries, cars, bicycles, motorbikes and fertilizer! :o

They did pretty well out of real-estate and the arts as well! ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #942

I find the Nazi references a bit of hysteria.

Trump's life experiences and the causes for the formation of his opinions are nothing like Adolf Hitler's.

The situation in Germany during Hitler's rise are nothing like the current situation in the USA.

You can draw parallel's with some of the oratory... but the Storm-troopers won't be marching into Mexico or Canada any time soon....in fact Trump is more likely to take America into an isolationist role....and that may be our greatest concern with this Presidency should it eventuate.

The basic system of Government there is "checks and balances" between the executive, legislative and judicial structure. Even in a situation where one party controls all three it is unlikely that these checks and balances wouldn't apply. In fact the greatest opposition for Trump may come from within his own party.

Reply #943
So ends the career of Megan Kelly! ::)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #944
You can draw parallel's with some of the oratory... but the Storm-troopers won't be marching into Mexico or Canada any time soon....in fact Trump is more likely to take America into an isolationist role....and that may be our greatest concern with this Presidency should it eventuate.

I doubt he'll head in any direction that increases his costs or reduces his profit.

Expect more low cost/wage foreign workers, with nothing left for the plebs that voted for him to do for a living except earn less! Some of trump's biggest supporters have huge foreign investments in countries like The Philippines, Mexico, The Middle East and Australia, expect imports to stay as is or perhaps even increase!

As an aside, I'm not sure why Ariana Grande is Tweeting disapproval at the result, in a Trump led world she could be new 1st Lady within a month or so! Out with the old, in with the new! :D
The Force Awakens!