Skip to main content
Topic: R22 Carlton vs CheatsFC Pre Game (Read 52251 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R22 Carlton vs CheatsFC Pre Game

Reply #180

AJ is playing for his career expect him to give his best - he always puts in 100%
Duigs always gives his all. and is a good leader.

I know he does and I think he does it very well and he should continue to be played.........in the VFL.

My gripe with him is that as long as he gets a game we have really done nothing to develop any talent. Suppose I use him as my benchmark for the team *sigh*

The other issue is that we don't really have a player who can fill the role. Joey is our only lock down small defender. Shame he can really hack it up sometimes but when he is good he is pretty good.

Has been pretty good in the NB's this year and has improved.

Dropping Walker makes me nervous though.

Reply #181
OMG Joseph is he really any chance of getting another contract? Why is he playing? Ditto Duigan really TBH I would have preferred O'Keefe, Ellard or even Bootsma!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #182
No Walker and Kruezer makes us vunerable...Duigan and Joseph will struggle IMO, Okeefe should have played.....

Reply #183
Both Duigan and Joseph lack awareness and make poor decisions under pressure. Not what we need.

Dont mind kruez not playing, need run and spread.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #184
Both Duigan and Joseph lack awareness and make poor decisions under pressure. Not what we need.

Dont mind kruez not playing, need run and spread.

Quite a few nervous nellies down back.

Gibbs will probably spend the night down there helping out.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #185
Any idea why walker is out? Injured?

Reply #186
Just moved to hong kong for work without the oz network showing the game.... Does anyone know where i can stream it online?

Reply #187
Errr.....nice username.

The AFL streams live but you have to pay check out the AFL website. Otherwise sportlemon.com may give you some joy.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #189
Errr.....nice username.

The AFL streams live but you have to pay check out the AFL website. Otherwise sportlemon.com may give you some joy.

Thanks mate,
haha yeh the name was ripped off flight of the conchords