Skip to main content
Topic: 2017 Round 6: Post game Awesomeness (Read 30739 times) previous topic - next topic

2017 Round 6: Post game celebrations: Carlton vs Sydney

Reply #1
Somewhat unexpected, but we'll take it.

How the mighty have fallen in Sydney.

What a club debut from Cos.

Plenty of injuries to come out of the game though,

Re: 2017 Round 6: Post game Awesomeness

Reply #2
The media are talking Rohan up like he's a hero, but those who haven't been watching get on the AFL website and have a look at the replay.

Rohan was basically doing a Ziebell and came off worse, took his eyes off the ball, jumped front on with knee raised into Rowe who was chest marking the ball!
The Force Awakens!

Re: 2017 Round 6: Post game celebrations: Carlton vs Sydney

Reply #4
Curses, had a ticket but could not get there due to unforeseen events! Anyway great unexpected win today by the boys. Will try and find a replay.  :)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #5
I don't care how good or bad the opposition is, I love that winning feeling, and I love those 4 points. Well done to the lads - very proud and happy to get win No2.

I have no idea why Horse persisted with playing Buddy so far up the ground. Meh.

Great debut from Alex S.

Reply #6
Great debut from Alex S.

Great debut agreed, if I recall correctly this isn't the first time he's touched up Buddy!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7
Mods, there are two post game threads.

Reply #8
Today's game was my last before moving to Perth in a few days. Thank you so much boys for bringing me a final moment of joy; it's been a pleasure.

Reply #9
I don't care how good or bad the opposition is, I love that winning feeling, and I love those 4 points. Well done to the lads - very proud and happy to get win No2.

I have no idea why Horse persisted with playing Buddy so far up the ground. Meh.

Great debut from Alex S.

Made another mistake keep playing Mills on Matt Wright who probably won us the game with his goals kicked and created...

Reply #10
Made another mistake keep playing Mills on Matt Wright who probably won us the game with his goals kicked and created...

Yes - that Matty Wright, what a find. He may well be our leading goal kicker this season as well.

If my memory serves me well, at the time of the trade most were talking up Kerridge as the good get and Wright as the steak knives. But I could be wrong.

Reply #11

Probably true, but I thought Mills saved them a few times, Wright is going at a pretty high efficiency at the moment in regards to maximising limited opportunities. 4 goals from 9 kicks is Betts like!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #12
Probably true, but I thought Mills saved them a few times, Wright is going at a pretty high efficiency at the moment in regards to maximising limited opportunities. 4 goals from 9 kicks is Betts like!

Add the ones he helped create too....

Reply #13
We'll win this one.  :)

I called it..... Woooooo and will keep saying it  ;D

Great breakout game for C Curnow and how about that cousin COS. (I think Murph called ASOS)

And Krooooooooooze
And the Bolt
And Wright
And .......
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #14
Great win by the boys, if we can turn games into a fight we go OK.
What a difference Matty Kreuzer makes eh?
Kudos to Nick Graham, I've never been a rap for him but he didn't put a foot wrong today and mixed it up with the best of them, great game from Doc as well.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.