Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 9: Pre game Anticipation: Carlton vs Melbourne (Read 13726 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 9: Pre game Anticipation: Carlton vs Melbourne

Reply #61
If Wright's out I'd prefer Jack Silvagni...but we'll see. ;)

Jack played a full game in the twos.  Shaw seems to be the designated emergency on duty tomorrow.

Reply #62
Jack played a full game in the twos.  Shaw seems to be the designated emergency on duty tomorrow.

Yep
Give myself an uppercut :-[
Shouldn't post after the first can of that 10% Woodstock. ;) ;D

Reply #63
Congrats to Kerr, he is one we have been looking to see for a while, would have preferred to have edged him in in more of a support role extra bigger bodies around him eg Levi, but, this the cards dealt.

Reply #64
Congrats to Kerr, he is one we have been looking to see for a while, would have preferred to have edged him in in more of a support role extra bigger bodies around him eg Levi, but, this the cards dealt.

i haven't seen Kerr in action at all yet - very much looking fwd to seeing him play.  No Charlie, and no Levi - it will be a good test for him.

Reply #65
i haven't seen Kerr in action at all yet - very much looking fwd to seeing him play.  No Charlie, and no Levi - it will be a good test for him.
With abit of luck, Melb havent seen him play either and we can get an advantage based on unknown factor. Good luck young man, grab your chance and make your family proud.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #66
Does this mean our tall forward set up will consist of: teenagers with combined AFL experience of <10 games?
If so the challenge is a mighty one. If Wright doesn't play it becomes even mightier.

Good luck to the youngsters. Show us what you've got. Hopefully you'll spring a few surprises on the Dees.

Go Blues
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.