Skip to main content
Topic: AFLW R10 Votes vs Melbourne. (Read 1006 times) previous topic - next topic

AFLW R10 Votes vs Melbourne.

Last game for the year, not quite the result we wanted, but plenty of girls deserve recognition.

Who is the best 3, 2, 1 this week?

Re: AFLW R10 Votes vs Melbourne.

Reply #1

3: Guerin
2: Stevens
1: Sherar

HM: Hill, Trudgeon, McEvoy

Reply #2
3. Guerin
2. Hill
1. Stevens
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3
It has been nice to see a game for a change, even though the result went the wrong way. They haven't shown one of our wins this year. We were only on TV when we lost.

[3] Maddy Guerin: Her best game yet. Massive tackle numbers. if she can become more consistent, she'll be a star. She has the attributes.
[2] Paige Trudgeon: Like Maddy Guerin, Trudge is a work in progress. However, she has stepped up. her improvement this year has been significant. There are still aspects of her game to work on, like her kicking, but her defence work is improving every week.
[1] Mimi Hill: We've been better with her back. No doubt about it.

Honourable Mentions:
Nik Stevens: her last couple of weeks have been really good. She finished off well last year too.
Keely Sherar: I love her pace and dash. Her disposal also needs work, but her attack on the ball and her running power offer a lot.
Mua Laloifi: Mua's return to form in the last month has been one of the reasons we've improved so much. Her strength and her ability to read the play are really great.
Breanne Moody: Excellent effort beating a top ruck.
Maddy Prespakis: What does she have to do to get a free kick? Get decapitated?
Lucy McEvoy: Must be making her old man proud. A strong game. (I actually remember seeing Philip McEvoy running around in our seconds, but then, I'm no spring chicken.)
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #4
3. Guerin
2. Hill
1. Laloifi

Reply #5
3 - Guerin
2 - Hill
1 - McEvoy
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball