Skip to main content
Topic: Round 8 Carlton v Geelong-In Game Thread (Read 40512 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 8 Carlton v Geelong-In Game Thread

Reply #135
I've never said Malthouse does not deserve his share of the responsibility.

My thing is that there are much bigger fish to fry. Even IF Mick is responsible for everything that has gone wrong since he walked through the door. That doesn't explain our poor development for the last decade. That doesn't explain our list management strategies that has allowed us to have next to no depth in KP areas. That doesn't explain our poor board performance and lack of cohesion across the club.

The sooner people like you realise that Mick is not the #1 problem with our club, the quicker you'll realise how well and truly screwed our club actually is.

Yes, Mick will get the sack.
Yes, many will rejoice and sing Ding dong the witch is dead.
Yes, there will be a short lived improvement in our efforts.
No, that does not actually solve any of our problems.

It's a good start. What problems we did have have increased 20 fold.

We had something, not perfect but something decent to build off when you come 5th, and within 3 years now we have nothing and on the bottom.

Not that you would ever admit you're wrong. Ego couldn't cope. Come on, you can do it wr, wr, wr, wr......

Reply #136
I am really starting to get worried about Daisy. I know he tries hard, but nothing positive is coming from him at all. $750,000 a year not well spent at all. I should give him a chance, but at the moment I am fed up with a few players.

Agree. He appears to have lost all his pace and agility. Tries hard but body can't do what the mind wants to.
Injury has cruelled him I fear and we've been stooged I think.

Reply #137
The club is the #1 problem with the club atm.

He's the #1 problem tonight.

The guy was a **** his whole career and we stuck a Carlton track suit on him and called him a god.

Truth is he's a **** who had more help than any other coach in the history of the game at the most powerful clubs and still only managed 3 flags in 30+ years.

crap bloke hired by a crap board.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #138
I defy anyone to win an AFL match when your key forward options are Casboult, Jones and Watson.
If we delisted the three of them they'd all be playing in the suburban leagues next year.

I defy anyone with a self indulgent 62 year old ****, who's had his arse covered his whole career.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................