Skip to main content
Topic: Merry Xmas (Read 5160 times) previous topic - next topic

Merry Xmas

Wishing all CSC'ers a safe and happy Xmas with your loved ones. 2015 will hopefully be a watershed moment in our clubs history as Bolts and SOS return us to where we belong. Go Blues!!
IN WADA WE TRUST

Re: Merry Xmas

Reply #1
Merry Xmas to you all. May it be happy, safe and full of great memories. Enjoy the time off work if you can.
Keep the Faith

Reply #2
Merry Xmas all!! Missus just knocked me back in favour of meditation.....not a good start!!??  :-\
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #3
Have a great Xmas everybody.
Heres hoping 2016 gets us back on track for that next period of domination.

And may the druggo scum wallow in their own sh1t forever!
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #4
Merry Xmas one and all. Eat, drink and be merry with your loved ones.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #5
Merry Christmas to all.
Have a safe holiday period and enjoy this special time of the year.

Hope Santa is good to you all..... but it looks like Carrots is on his "naughty" list. ;D

Reply #6
Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Reply #7
To all who frequent this site, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May 2016 bring us all success and happiness!
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #8
Wishing all CSCers a great Christmas, or whatever you may or may not celebrate  ;)

Try not to overindulge, but don't be dismayed if you do. I've just put an enormous pork loin and two giant chickens on to roast so I suspect I'll be gaining a few kegs  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #9
Merry Christmas all, hope the hair isn't a bit grayer and thinner at the end of the day  :))

Reply #10
Merry and safe Christmas to everyone...hope those doing it tough especially enjoy the festive season... its easy to forget some people do not have families like a lot of us to spend it with or keep poor health and I never like to forget those less fortunate and I hope 2016 is a better year for you and the Carlton Football club can get back on track and bring us all some joy...

Reply #11
Merry Xmas all!! Missus just knocked me back in favour of meditation.....not a good start!!??  :-\

Commiserations Carrots.

I hope everybody else cracked it for Xmas .  ;)
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #12
Echoing everyone's thoughts. Merry Xmas and best wishes to all, for the CFC and for all of you.

Reply #13
A very merry Christmas to all!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #14
Best wishes to everyone for Christmas, and have a safe and happy 2016.
The Force Awakens!