Skip to main content
Topic: RIP GlennFrey (Read 2829 times) previous topic - next topic

RIP GlennFrey

Will this ever stop.....

Glenn Frey passed away at 67.  No purer sound than all Eagles in full voice in concert. 

Just wont be the same again.   RIP Glenn Frey

Re: RIP GlennFrey

Reply #1
There won't be anyone left by Christmas at this rate ::)

Reply #2
Unbelievably sad loss for the music world.....
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #3
Will this ever stop.....

Glenn Frey passed away at 67.  No purer sound than all Eagles in full voice in concert. 

Just wont be the same again.   RIP Glenn Frey

Yep very sad, the Eagles were very professional as a live act and gave you your moneys worth, hard to see them being able to continue with GF being such a major
contributor to their body of work..

Be glad when January is over, every day it seems someone of note has passed away or some other disaster has occurred.....there is an old theory in the business world that January shapes the year and if its a bad January then its usually a poor year coming up , lets hope thats just an old myth...

Reply #4
Never a great fan of the Eagles or this style of music for that matter, but very sad news nevertheless. RIP.
Hopefully The Grim Reaper will go easy for a bit now.  :(
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #5
This shiz is out of control! RIP.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #6
I respect the eagles even though they are not my preferred genre, but this clip encapsulates them for me in their prime. RIP Glen Frey. Yet another esteemed artist departs within a window of unparalleled loss.

[flash=400,400]https://www.youtube.com/v/Hjqxo0MAIpo[/flash]
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #7
Always been a fan , first vinyl I ever bought was the Eagles live albums, still have it. I am a collector and have masses of stuff , spent the 80's & 90's as a club DJ so that helped. Sad to see the recent news re Glenn Frey, was lucky to catch the last tour , really surprised me. Any other vinyl collectors on here?

Reply #8
The Eagles are my all  time favorite band every time they toured Australia saw them perform.First concert in Melbourne was mid 70s ( 75?) and last concert 2015 .Glen Frey was my favourite Eagle the band will never be the same .Glen you gave me the love for L.A. MUSIC ,you will be remembered  as one of the greatest songwriters of all time
R.I.P    GLEN