Skip to main content
Topic: VFL 2019 Rd 9: Northern Blues vs. The Drug Cheats at Windy Hill (Read 4752 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: VFL 2019 Rd 9: Northern Blues vs. The Drug Cheats at Windy Hill

Reply #30
Pretty sure he is out of contract this year anyway.

Remember where we picked him up, it was always a spec shot.

Reply #31
Garlett will not get another contract.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #32
Should be sacked tommorrow morning. Has skunked it since preseason.   Time wasting piss taker.

We've got a culture problem and excising some of the problems might shake others back on track.

And I'd let it be known why he was sacked. We need to get the ship back on track.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #33
Should be sacked tommorrow morning. Has skunked it since preseason.   Time wasting piss taker.

We've got a culture problem and excising some of the problems might shake others back on track.

And I'd let it be known why he was sacked. We need to get the ship back on track.

Seems very happy to talk about his shoe painting exploits....and good on him (wish I had artistic ability), but I'll admit, I'm old school - all these blokes are molly coddled. Big time. Too much.

Why give the bloke air time when he's hopeless out on the park - sure indigenous round etc but hey Jarrod, you're here at Carlton to play footy - to the best of your ability - and it looks like you're having a lend right now.

Mate, you're struggling to get a kick in the 2s and you don't seem phased. What gives?

Ship up now or ship out (tomorrow)....sad part is he's the current norm not the exception? There's a massive malaise over Princes Park right now.

What shock therapy will switch the group on?

They get paid very well - all of them - for what they do, some crazily well.

And that payment largely occurs irrespective of the fight and effort they give out on the park each week.

Irrespective of whether BB survives the week, I hope he gets the whole squad out in this miserable weather this morning and starts to toughen the lazy lot up.

Or is that against AFLPA rules these days?
Finals, then 4 in a row!