Skip to main content
Topic: AFLW 2019 - Rising star - R6 - Georgia Gee (Read 2046 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFLW 2019 - Rising star - R6 - Georgia Gee

Reply #1
Great player, despite her diminutive size ferocious in the contest.

Oddly I thought her game at the weekend was a bit below par, but regardless this accolade is long overdue.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2
Great player, despite her diminutive size ferocious in the contest.

Oddly I thought her game at the weekend was a bit below par, but regardless this accolade is long overdue.

I thought that she was below her best.  In fact, I think she played better last season.  Perhaps that’s a product of fitter, faster players this season.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #3
I thought that she was below her best.  In fact, I think she played better last season.  Perhaps that’s a product of fitter, faster players this season.

Gee is our AFLW teams version of Zac Fisher, no fuss just gets on with it and doesn't take a step back.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #4
Gee is our AFLW teams version of Zac Fisher, no fuss just gets on with it and doesn't take a step back.

Good comparison!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #5

I didn't think it was her best game either, but wasn't her worst either.

I think she's had more influence on the games this year, was perhaps a bit flashier last year.

Reply #6
A good effort to get a nomination.
Live Long and Prosper!