Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 21: Pre Game Vortrek: Carlton vs West Coast (Read 3858 times) previous topic - next topic

Rd 21: Pre Game Vortrek: Carlton vs West Coast

Hopefully there will be a few who manage the Trek across the country to see the Blues play the Weagles. WC have not been able to see out games any better than we have been able to. Hopefully that will help us atone for last weekend's failures.
Live Long and Prosper!

Re: Rd 21: Pre Game Vortrek: Carlton vs West Coast

Reply #1
Ill be in Perth, but aside from Ticketmaster resale, I am still waiting on contact back from the club to advise if I can purchase some tickets through them.

Unfortunately, I only purchased a home membership as we tend not to travel during the season, and we booked this trip without even considering the fixture.  My wife wanted to escape Melbourne for a couple of weeks, so I let her book a holiday.

We arrive in Perth on saturday so Im hoping to get some last minute tickets, but aside from paying through the nose for a couple of tickets via Ticketmaster resale, I am hoping on the footy club to come through with something a bit more reasonable.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #2
Ill be in Perth, but aside from Ticketmaster resale, I am still waiting on contact back from the club to advise if I can purchase some tickets through them.

Unfortunately, I only purchased a home membership as we tend not to travel during the season, and we booked this trip without even considering the fixture.  My wife wanted to escape Melbourne for a couple of weeks, so I let her book a holiday.

We arrive in Perth on saturday so Im hoping to get some last minute tickets, but aside from paying through the nose for a couple of tickets via Ticketmaster resale, I am hoping on the footy club to come through with something a bit more reasonable.

Good luck with the tickets Thry - I hope you get great seats from which to watch us snatch an upset win  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #3
^^

Thanks DJC.  Turns out some tickets went on sale to the public this morning that I hadnt gotten any results for until now.  They cost me $61 each, but we are heading to the footy this saturday.  We dont arrive in Perth until about 3:30pm so we might get there a bit late, but we will get there.

:D

Hopefully we see a win.

Paul Hewson

Reply #4
^^

Thanks DJC.  Turns out some tickets went on sale to the public this morning that I hadnt gotten any results for until now.  They cost me $61 each, but we are heading to the footy this saturday.  We dont arrive in Perth until about 3:30pm so we might get there a bit late, but we will get there.

:D

Hopefully we see a win.

Here's wishing your flight has a strong tail wind. Hope the boys turn it on for you and Mrs 3 Leos.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #5
Thanks Baggers.

Ill let you know how the pies are!

Paul Hewson

Reply #6
Vortrek? ... as in the Cape migration of the Boers, or vortex, a spiralling force sucking things towards its centre?
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #7
Vortrek? ... as in the Cape migration of the Boers, or vortex, a spiralling force sucking things towards its centre?
I was thinking more of the Boers. Things worked reasonably well for them as they entered new territory.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #8
CARLTON'S ROUND 21 TEAM:

Backs   15. Sam Docherty   14. Liam Jones   33. Jarrod Pickett
Half-backs   20. Lachie Plowman   23. Jacob Weitering   1. Jack Silvagni
Centreline   6. Kade Simpson   46. Matthew Wright   12. Blaine Boekhorst
Half-forwards   27. Dennis Armfield   30. Charlie Curnow   13. Jed Lamb
Forwards   11. Sam Kerridge   41. Levi Casboult   5. Sam Petrevski-Seton
Followers   8. Matthew Kreuzer   4. Bryce Gibbs   3. Marc Murphy (C)
Interchange   25. Zac Fisher   31. Tom Williamson   39. Dale Thomas
16. Billie Smedts   
Emergencies   18. Kristian Jaksch   7. Dylan Buckley   28. David Cuningham
In: Williamson

Out: Marchbank (arm)

Reply #9
Last chance to dance Billy!!

Reply #10
Only real surprise is that Bunsen didn't get a gig, or even named as an emergency. Of the emergencies I wonder who gets a trip to Perth? Buckley?
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #11
KJ named on the emergencies.

Travelling emergency? NBs won't miss him. ;)

Reply #12
No Byrne is a surprise, not that we'll win anyway.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #13
KJ named on the emergencies.

Travelling emergency? NBs won't miss him. ;)

He's kicked 4 in each of the last two weeks. He'd be better off staying as he's the only NBs goalkicker left.