Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 15: In Game Attitude: Carlton vs Brisbane (Read 25573 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 15: In Game Attitude: Carlton vs Brisbane

Reply #180
Darcy Lang.  Infuriating

As someone said earlier, struggles to show any interest whatsoever.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #181
Hodge keeps offering Murphy pity, is he being genuine or sarcastic!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #182
Good to see McKay in the crowd

Reply #183
Polson. Omg.

Finally gets a chance to take a simple chest mark inside fifty but fluffs it. This kid is bad. Very bad. 

Then in the next few minutes gets run down like an absolute dud.

Not sure wtf our selectors see. I just don’t get it.

Reply #184

I'd rather see some of our other players who are on the field in the crowd tbh.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #185
When we have Marchbank in the side, how the feck does Rowe end up one on one with Hipwood?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #186
Who thought after the disgrace of the Freo game we would hit a new low.

These guys need a rocket

Reply #187

Yeah laughing and looking like he is having a great time. He couldn’t give 2 sh1ts.

Club is a shambles.

Reply #188
As someone said earlier, struggles to show any interest whatsoever.
He can screw right off out of here.

Nick Graham makes some stupid mistakes and is too slow
To react yet at least he works his guts out

Reply #189
I am glad I'm not seeing this.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #190
People laughed when I suggested we should trade Cripps and Charlie, but they are no help to us at the moment.

We need 6 or 8 good AFL level footballers, and that is the way to get them, opposition clubs will have to force players to come to us, and Cripps and Charlie are the only players with that sort of currency!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #191
Yeah laughing and looking like he is having a great time. He couldn’t give 2 sh1ts.

Might be why he's not getting a game! ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #192
Charlie Curnow kicks a goal! 3 goals 1, which is such a high proportion of our score. He's had half a dozen possessions.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #193
Our dependence on Simmo, Cripps, Charlie, has really been highlighted today , so many don't deserve to pull on the jumper , no pride at all

Reply #194
Spotlights on the drafting Jim...we lack talent, we cant compete with VFL standard players with poor skill levels....
Coaching is poor but SOS is under the pump IMO...GWS list hasnt lived up to the hype and our list rebuild looks like it either stalled or failed.....
The buck stops somewhere....I know we have injuries but we have no depth and a over reliance on two players....

Drafting I haven't minded. Most have sown something. You can go through them all and see that. SOS can only draft the talent. It's very much up to the coaches to get the most out of them and that is where we are failing. Bet if other clubs drafted those players they'd be doing alot better. Weitering just looks totally confused by what role he has to do, as would happen when you pick 4 key defenders. We're managing to stuff him right up. Like I said, if we had Dusty we could make him look a dud too.

Trading, that's another matter. Suppose our main targets Plowman, Marchbank and Kennedy now have been good, Phillips a nice pick up but we've had to take their rubbish as well to get those players cheap that has clogged up our list.