Re: AFLW List Management 2024

Reply #15
So five ins completed, three trades and 2 draftees;
[1] Celine Moody - ruck/forward
[2] Yasmine Duursma - midfielder
[3] Tarni Brown-midfielder
[4] Lila Keck-mid/ small forward
[5] Meg Robertson - midfielder

That suggests our brain trusts thought we needed a more effective midfield.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #16
Just watched the Kez and Keck chat on the Blue Baggers website. Using one of my sister's favourite expressions... I laughed like a fat spider, especially when Kez asked the Keckster ..."What can the Bagger supporters expect from you, what's your style...?"

The Kekster shot back, really enthusiastically, "Go in like a rat up a drain pipe..." I laughed out loud. Solid gold. What a live-wire. She'll be a fan fave in no time at all.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #17
Just watched the Kez and Keck chat on the Blue Baggers website. Using one of my sister's favourite expressions... I laughed like a fat spider, especially when Kez asked the Keckster ..."What can the Bagger supporters expect from you, what's your style...?"

The Kekster shot back, really enthusiastically, "Go in like a rat up a drain pipe..." I laughed out loud. Solid gold. What a live-wire. She'll be a fan fave in no time at all.

That should earn her a game in Round 1 next season  :)

She does look like she enjoys contested footy.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #18
Her Dad Mark was more than handy for many years with South Bendigo