Skip to main content
Topic: The Great "Friday Night Fixturing" Debate (Read 7892 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Great "Friday Night Fixturing" Debate

Reply #15
I'm definitely not going to miss rushing home from work on a Friday evening then battling traffic to get to the ground. I Am happy with Saturday afternoons for sure. A couple of games at Princes Park wouldn't hurt either.

Reply #16
Why the fascination with the Tiggers  on Friday Night, they are  abosolute crap should be called Meadowlea . What have  the Tiggers done,make finals and lose lol  .The AFL are a joke. The Dawks for sure  deserve Friday Night .Friday nght didnt suit me anyway. 
Gee wouldnt it be great  if we beat the Tiggers  in the first game of the year.Could you imagine  CARRO AND BARTLETT.Bring it on         

Reply #17
When we had players who tanked and were happy to put in gutless performances for various reasons, no wonder Ch 7 doesn't want us on Friday night.  I'm surprised that Ch 7 isn't suing them for wrecking their flagship in season 2015.  By the end of Rd 2 this season, I had given up on them as they weren't fair dinkum. 

Finally, our club has decided to hold its senior players to account rather than pandering to them.  Let's hope that we've made the point that when the going gets tough, the tough get going and the rest can p!ss off!

Reply #18
When we had players who tanked and were happy to put in gutless performances for various reasons, no wonder Ch 7 doesn't want us on Friday night.  I'm surprised that Ch 7 isn't suing them for wrecking their flagship in season 2015.  By the end of Rd 2 this season, I had given up on them as they weren't fair dinkum. 

Finally, our club has decided to hold its senior players to account rather than pandering to them.  Let's hope that we've made the point that when the going gets tough, the tough get going and the rest can p!ss off!

Mark Murphy and Bryce Gibbs?
They were weak as p!5s in the first 8 rounds of 2015.
They should never be in the leadership group again, and hopefully traded next year.

Reply #19
I am hoping that this is the rocket up their collective a*ses and shows that they can no longer coast along.
We all know and have always known they have the talent it is just what's upstairs that is lacking sometimes.
With BB and SOS preaching the 'give it everything or there is the door' attitude I think/HOPE they will step up.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #20
Mark Murphy and Bryce Gibbs?
They were weak as p!5s in the first 8 rounds of 2015.
They should never be in the leadership group again, and hopefully traded next year.

Those two, as well as a few other senior players will really neen to show they mean business next year. Those that can't or won't will be shown the exit.
Reality always wins in the end.