Skip to main content
Topic: Corey "Homicide" Williams Passes Away (Read 166 times) previous topic - next topic

Corey "Homicide" Williams Passes Away

Sadly, Corey "Homicide" Williams lost his relatively short battle with cancer. I'm not a basketball fan in any way shape or form but I followed Homicide mainly through his socials and on SEN. Nice fella, always spoke his mind and was often very funny. He and Gazey would often have me in stitches back in the day.
Will be missed.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Re: Corey "Homicide" Williams Passes Away

Reply #1
I am a basketball fan and its a sad day given he fought so hard to live and was at the NBL awards this year looking very frail and I feared the worst for him. Was a street baller in the USA and was on the outskirts of being an NBA player but didnt quite make it.
Was a league MVP for the now defunct Crocs but it was as a commentator he really excelled and he will be sadly missed by all basketball fans..

Re: Corey "Homicide" Williams Passes Away

Reply #2
He certainly had a unique way with words and his enthusiasm for the game was huge. 

A sad loss and particularly for basketball.  RIP Corey 🙏
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball