42 - Tuohy
[ 0 ] (0%)
43 - White
[ 0 ] (0%)
46 - Ellard (subbed off)
[ 0 ] (0%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: May 23, 2014, 09:56:28 pm

Topic: R8 - BEST on ground vs Saints (Read 16705 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R8 - BEST on ground vs Saints

Reply #45
Rowe punches the ball for a rushed behind or out of bounds with intent!!!

Reply #46
Definitely Watson we just signed him for two years so this will be what his fourth or fifth year sitting in the twos? Guy  played a decent game first up, got dropped and that's it again.

You'd prefer Watson to Rowe!

Turnips... what are you smoking Old Son?

For one thing, Rowe does this real novel thing that Watson can't... move.  ;)
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #47
Definitely Watson we just signed him for two years so this will be what his fourth or fifth year sitting in the twos? Guy  played a decent game first up, got dropped and that's it again.

Look, as I said, I haven't seen it with Rowe at all, he looked hopeless with ball in hand against Collingwood two weeks ago, now we have a win against pretty much the worst side in the comp and he's flavour of the month! As I mentioned, I didn't see the WCE game so I'm tipping he played a blinder against them to be getting all this love and good on him. I'm not going to join in the chorus if I don't see things the same way. Watson = potential future. Rowe = stop fill gap. Malthouse = 'rebuild'. You do the math.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #48
I see Rowe as a respectable stop gap type who'll do OK until the real thing comes along. Who knows, he may even keep improving and become the real thing himself, that would be great.
Watson still has a long way to go from what I've seen, exceedingly slow to the ball. He's on limited time I think and has to show some improvement by year end or risk being delisted or traded.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #49

Look, as I said, I haven't seen it with Rowe at all, he looked hopeless with ball in hand against Collingwood two weeks ago, now we have a win against pretty much the worst side in the comp and he's flavour of the month! As I mentioned, I didn't see the WCE game so I'm tipping he played a blinder against them to be getting all this love and good on him. I'm not going to join in the chorus if I don't see things the same way. Watson = potential future. Rowe = stop fill gap. Malthouse = 'rebuild'. You do the math.

Rowe = providing competition for spots.

Stop gap or not.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #50
Indictment on Watson if Rowe is keeping him out of the side, yet kudos for Rowe for taking on the challenge with both hands and nailing down the spot.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?