Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 23: In Game Anxiety: Carlton vs Adelaide (Read 17810 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 23: In Game Anxiety: Carlton vs Adelaide

Reply #30
Paul
If we're in the very early stages of a long journey some of us wont be alive to see the end. >:(
This is at least three years in...and there is no guarantee we've reached the bottom

Yes, that's true IMO.No guarantees at all.

The team is totally demoralised and playing accordingly.

Reply #31
I think maybe some have underestimated how much of a toll this seasons has taken - lots of kids, lots of injuries, lots of hacks..............

We are in the very early stages of a long journey.

There's still ability out there today. We are definitely better than a 2 win side. And we plan on keeping this bloke next year? All this young ability led by a crap coach. Seems such  waste.

Just off the plane from Berlin see this $hit. Seriously!

EDIT: I must spit my dummy more often. Harry kicked 2 goals while I was typing..lol.

Reply #32
Mckay on fire with 2 quick goals

Reply #33
Interesting game so far, we've entered F50 as much as the Crows but we hit Crows defenders more than we hit Carlton forwards!

How tough is it to be a young Carlton defender, Weitering's been dudded twice tonight so far, beginners bad luck!

I'd think Rowe is either done or carry an injury, interesting to see what happens with him after a relatively quick return from a knee!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #34
Do something different Murphy,  stand up and be the captain not a passenger.  Gees we've got more than a few of those.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #35
There are five or six out there simply not good enough, you can't hide that many.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #36

EDIT: I must spit my dummy more often. Harry kicked 2 goals while I was typing..lol.

If that was the criteria, we'd be flag favourites.

Reply #37
yeah yeah whatever... upgrade my membership..... farrrk off poxxxxx
Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Da Di Darrr ...Darrr Darr.. We are the NAVY BLUES !!

Reply #38
Our season has been like this, the kiddies played hard for 5 minutes then it's nap time before a milk break at the siren!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #39
Are we trying to prove beyond all doubt we need the priority pick?

Reply #40
Darcy "I don't care where's my cheque" Lang... Just piss off you hound.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #41
Crows take there chances , we don't . Struggle to hit targets, lack of skills in general, sad end to a season

Reply #42
Yes there have been errors but ffs we Are getting screwed by the umpires too!

Reply #43
FMD, I'm listening to radio and watching, Montagna reckons Betts is the 2nd best small forward in the AFL over the last 10 years......................just behind the rapist!
The Force Awakens!