Skip to main content
Topic: AFLW 2020 Rd 4: Carlton vs Adelaide (Read 2562 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFLW 2020 Rd 4: Carlton vs Adelaide

Reply #15
What an effort! I wish I had seen it. I probably won't be voting: I didn't see a single second of the game. And Ch 7, in their wisdom, didn't show the score while I was at the Gym.
Nichevo. Happy to beat the Cows anywhere, anytime.

I'd be trying to find a replay if I was you Crash.  It's definitely worth watching; a win set up by excellent coaching and great performances by virtually all of the girls.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Re: AFLW 2020 Rd 4: Carlton vs Adelaide

Reply #16
ADELAIDE       1.2       3.2       4.3       4.4 (28)
CARLTON        0.2       2.3       4.5       5.6 (36)

GOALS
Adelaide: Metcalfe, Jones, Considine, Hatchard
Carlton: Harris 2, Stevens, Prespakis, Vescio

BEST
Adelaide: Hatchard, Marinoff, Phillips, Mules
Carlton: Prespakis, Wilson, Egan, Harris, Lalofi, Vescio

INJURIES
Adelaide: Jess Foley (ankle), Eloise Jones (TBC)
Carlton: Nil

LATE CHANGES
Adelaide: Nil
Carlton: Nil

What an effort! I wish I had seen it. I probably won't be voting: I didn't see a single second of the game. And Ch 7, in their wisdom, didn't show the score while I was at the Gym.
Nichevo. Happy to beat the Cows anywhere, anytime.

If you don't like kayo, cancel it. If you do like it, you'll never miss another match again, mens or womens.

BTW, they actually have some classic state of origin matches from decades past on kayo at the moment. Haven't got around to watching them yet as only found them today, but worth a 'free trial' just for that i reckon.