Skip to main content
Topic: Tayla Harris vs Trolls (Read 3289 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Tayla Harris vs Trolls

Reply #15
It was basically this photo, but i can't find the post that went along with it.

Reply #16
I don't understand how such a magnificent photo could draw criticism and hatred. I don't know what the comments were but I just don't get it.

Exactly.

The knockers would be gutless grubs. The closest they would have been to a football is when they walk past a sports store.

Good on you Tayla. I, for one are proud to have you playing for Carlton.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #17
I must be getting old. :(
All I can see is a great kicking style....the follow through leaves some of the men for dead.

...and anyone who wants to make revolting, inappropriate comments 'brain dead' >:(

You'll remember the real old footy cards, occasionally they released some showing images of iconic players from the 50s and 60s, some of those kicking styles were considered so classic that they were used on the cards and they look just like Tayla.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #18
You'll remember the real old foot cards, occasionally they released some showing images of iconic players from the 50s and 60s, some of those kicking styles were considered so classic that they were used on the cards and they look just like Tayla.

Very much like Ted Whitten's statue.

Reply #19
Tayla's photograph has been nominated for a sporting photography award.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #20
Excellent!
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #21

Very deserving! 
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball