Skip to main content
Topic: RD 4 : BLUES Defeated By Demons (Pathetic & Pitiful Post-Match) (Read 73218 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 4 : BLUES Defeated By Demons (Pathetic & Pitiful Post-Match)

Reply #105
The only positive from today was Warnock reported.   Hopefully the MRP do the right thing by us and rub the spud out for a couple of weeks.

I thought he was one of our best today Prof. Competed all day.

I'm not sure what Tom Harley was on about. He gave of a crap handball in the last, but not much else to complain about.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #106
The only positive from today was Warnock reported.   Hopefully the MRP do the right thing by us and rub the spud out for a couple of weeks.

I'm not sure what Tom Harley was on about. He gave of a crap handball in the last, but not much else to complain about.

Melbourne had him listed among their best!  ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #107

Melbourne had him listed among their best!  ;)

It's alright LP.

Hampson is doing nothing over at the Tiges either. He's better off over there because he'd be in the magoos with us. ;D
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #108
We kicked four goals after the 10 minute mark of the first quarter against Melbourne. Just let that sink in for a minute.

Spent $480 on a membership this year. Total waste of money.

Can't believe how little vigor was on display around the ball. Malthouse said in his press conference that Murphy was pushed forward to take Jones out of the play. Nathan Jones, that superstar from the previous worst team in the AFL.

Day was summed up by Gibbs shot at goal in the last quarter. No care.

The game plan does not suit our team as we don't have mobile tall targets - and we can't hit targets by foot.

Reckon this is much worse than the Pagan era. Heads must roll.

Reply #109
It's alright LP.

Hampson is doing nothing over at the Tiges either. He's better off over there because he'd be in the magoos with us. ;D

He'd be better off in the magoos than with us!  ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #110
Was at the game and it dead set felt like 2006-7 all over again. didn't look like scoring at times and the so called fight never eventuated. Quite sad really.

I m so sick of our players its not funny, coach killers the lot of them. I for one will stick with MM, only because our players have ruined the careers of two other coaches and it aint gonna happen again.

Reply #111
A vey sad day for the CFC but a very good one for the MM haters, they can give full vent to their lust for a coach's blood.  ;D

Seriously though I saw a certain old time power broker of our once great club outside Gate 6 today. Looked very dishevelled, broken down, washed up and posing for photos with passing d1ckheads. I thought it was quite symbolic really. I'll go and watch my movie now and let the dogs savage the carcass of our club. :(
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #112
I suspect there were a few of blokes silly enough to pot the plan.

Waite
Garlett
Bell
White
Sorry can't pay that one, White was a god out.
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #113
I guess it is to much to ask, but I want Simmo to front the media this week and tell it like it is, not the usual array of patsies and limp dciks trotting out BS responses.

For some reason I get the feeling - based upon watching this bloke give 110% for 10+ years win, lose or draw-  that Simmo is the heart of Carlton not rest of the so-called "leadership" group.  He is the bloke I want to see this week.  Not Swan.  Not Murphy.  Not Judd and certainly not Malthouse. And if Gibbs fronts up and talks about "unacceptable efforts" I will spew up.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #114
Wow three certain posters are very conspicuous by their absence.

He's in the NB's thread.

You might catch him before he runs off! 8)

I went to the NBs game on my Pat Malone this arvo and was writing a report for everyone on the game before reading through this thread and listening to MMs Media Conference and reading a bit about the game. Plus I didn't get home until late as the NBs game didn't start until 2:30 and I have just over an hours drive to get home. Sorry I didn't get back quick enough for you two. Hope you enjoyed your cheap shots.

There can be no ducking from the fact that this is the worst start to a season in 25 years for our club. It is the worst start to a season in MMs Senior Coach career.

It is almost inconceivable to me that after one of our worst ever efforts (in our modern history), we go to water again the following week when real pressure is applied by a supposedly far inferior opponent. Not since the Pagan days, I think, has this occurred.

MM puts it down to a lack of confidence but I would ask why is there so little resilience? He hinted at perhaps a psychological weakness in this group and I would agree, but how come we're only discovering this now when a good few of us less learned folks on this forum have observed this for a while?

I am astonished but before saying anything else I'd want to watch the replay... though Mrs Baggers has begged me not to, suggesting I must be a masochist!

I did attend the better of the two games though, it would certainly seem. A goal after the siren from a quality recruit, Luke Reynolds, gave the NBs a 3 pt win.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #115
Will be in Melbourne over Easter and had planned to go and see the Doggies game, but after today's effort... will trot down to the local suburban oval for a better spectacle.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #116
Doesn't it feel great to be Melbourne's first victim since June last year?? Not!

Reply #117
Wow three certain posters are very conspicuous by their absence.

He's in the NB's thread.

You might catch him before he runs off! 8)

I went to the NBs game on my Pat Malone this arvo and was writing a report for everyone on the game before reading through this thread and listening to MMs Media Conference and reading a bit about the game. Plus I didn't get home until late as the NBs game didn't start until 2:30 and I have just over an hours drive to get home. Sorry I didn't get back quick enough for you two. Hope you enjoyed your cheap shots.

There can be no ducking from the fact that this is the worst start to a season in 25 years for our club. It is the worst start to a season in MMs Senior Coach career.

It is almost inconceivable to me that after one of our worst ever efforts (in our modern history), we go to water again the following week when real pressure is applied by a supposedly far inferior opponent. Not since the Pagan days, I think, has this occurred.

MM puts it down to a lack of confidence but I would ask why is there so little resilience? He hinted at perhaps a psychological weakness in this group and I would agree, but how come we're only discovering this now when a good few of us less learned folks on this forum have observed this for a while?

I am astonished but before saying anything else I'd want to watch the replay... though Mrs Baggers has begged me not to, suggesting I must be a masochist!

I did attend the better of the two games though, it would certainly seem. A goal after the siren from a quality recruit, Luke Reynolds, gave the NBs a 3 pt win.
You certainly had the better game, Baggers. I lived through the game at the MCG and brought my youngest daughter for her 1st AFL game. It was embarrassing, really. We had so much of the ball, but had no confidence after the first 10 minutes. We kicked 3 straight goals and had the ball on a string. Then we kicked 10 straight points. Our 3rd goal was started by Buckley running our of defence and taking a risk. It was the last quick movement into the forward line for the day by us.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #118
Frawley took 14 marks and Dunne took 11. I didn't see any of our forwards look anything like the Dees targets today.

Reply #119
that's why they have no spine, you all whinge that they don't do this and don't do that but they have the opportunity as a whole to stand up and they didn't.

Nah, yeah you're right, lets continue to cut through the list and give MM another three years.  ???
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!