Skip to main content
Topic: HELLO EVERYBODY (Read 8388 times) previous topic - next topic

HELLO EVERYBODY

Hey CSC folks, Nicko here.

I used to post back on the old CSC and stopped around 2009. I'm now back.

What's being happening the past 5 years?

Who wants to be my friend?

I am his liver
I'm gray and decaying
My texture's a sidewalk
And Notre Dame's playing

Re: HELLO EVERYBODY

Reply #1
Gidday Nicko long time no speak. Good to have you back. You were actually the first person to welcome me to the old site back in the day so it's good now that I can return the favour. :D
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #2
I remember you JK! What's going on?

TY for the welcome. It's been a long overdue return.

I occasionally lurk the post-game threads and thought it was time I started being a bit more proactive.

I dunno. I'm getting much more upbeat about the club lately. I feel like we traded really well and for the first time in ten years we're actually heading somewhere as a club.

I am his liver
I'm gray and decaying
My texture's a sidewalk
And Notre Dame's playing

Reply #3
I dunno. I'm getting much more upbeat about the club lately. I feel like we traded really well and for the first time in ten years we're actually heading somewhere as a club.

Yeah there's definitely a positive feel about what we're doing. MM starting to stamp his authority all over the club. Good times are coming!!
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #4
YES

I mean sure, we effectively lost Waite and Garlett for nothing and McLean and Robinson are likely to go the same way but that just shows you how keen we are develop and foster this positive, professional and ultimately, successful culture.

We're bringing in enthusiastic, hard-working and talented players who are with us for the long-term and on the way to rebuilding our club into the powerhouse it once was.

I'm so excited to see my boys Docherty and Crippa and Menz rip it up next year, hopefully against Collingwood and Essendon but any other club will do too.

I actually really want to get #15 on my guernsey for next season. I just have this sneaking suspicion Doc is going to end up an incredibly good player for this club and he reminds me of Sam Fisher from the Saints, albeit without the off-field issues. He's probably got a bigger ceiling though.
I am his liver
I'm gray and decaying
My texture's a sidewalk
And Notre Dame's playing

Reply #5
G'day Nicko. Great to hear from you again. I like you am starting to get hopes we may move in the right direction for once. All hinges on who we draft in the national draft and the PSD. Lets keep the fingers crossed. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #6
Welcome back Nicko!
The Ox is slow but I'm running out of patience.

Reply #7
G'day Nicko. Great to hear from you again. I like you am starting to get hopes we may move in the right direction for once. All hinges on who we draft in the national draft and the PSD. Lets keep the fingers crossed. ;)

We've done well from the last few drafts.

Menzel is such a silky mover with massive upside. He's going to cause some serious headaches for years to come - So composed and classy with ball in hand. Crippa's a beast - love him.

A few more genuine mids and we'll be looking in good shape.
I am his liver
I'm gray and decaying
My texture's a sidewalk
And Notre Dame's playing

Reply #8
Welcome back, Nicko. Nice new handle!
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #9
Welcome back Nicko, it's been a while...

It's great to see some optimism, plenty to like about where we are heading right now !!
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #10

Don't let PI2C or MBB see that comment....... ;)
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #11
Mate what's done is done I'm behind our new boys......at least for the moment! :P

Welcome back Nicko!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #12

Don't let PI2C or MBB see that comment....... ;)

Great to see you Brettie! You've been a massive trooper on this site.

Mate what's done is done I'm behind our new boys......at least for the moment! :P

Welcome back Nicko!

Cheers old mate.
I am his liver
I'm gray and decaying
My texture's a sidewalk
And Notre Dame's playing

Reply #13
It was becoming a little predictable around here so it's good to have another active participant to add to the debates  :)

Welcome back!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #14
If I remember correctly you'd nearly be a teenager now  ;D