Skip to main content
Topic: Mick Re-enters The Workforce (Read 6255 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Mick Re-enters The Workforce

Reply #1
:)
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #2
Almost too close to the bone  :D
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #3
Find it hard to see anything funny about Mick at all...John Ralph's story on Daisy's signing in todays paper just makes anything about Mick less funny...3 years of our football supporting life down the drain, hopes and dreams flushed down with it.....nup nothing amusing about Mick, wish he had got that job coaching those Essendon players.
Would have set those players back years and screwed the EFC even more and it would have cost them a bundle...... :'(

Reply #4
Find it hard to see anything funny about Mick at all...John Ralph's story on Daisy's signing in todays paper just makes anything about Mick less funny...3 years of our football supporting life down the drain, hopes and dreams flushed down with it.....nup nothing amusing about Mick, wish he had got that job coaching those Essendon players.
Would have set those players back years and screwed the EFC even more and it would have cost them a bundle...... :'(

Agree. The Malthouse era is over and he needs to understand that. I personally don't want to hear from him ever again.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #5

Was that John Ralph or Sandra Sully?
What a scoop?
Knob

Reply #6
I know that it is conspiracy theory stuff but Mick couldn't have shafted the club harder if he was a deliberate plant.  The politest statement I can use for his term is ignominious.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #7
If Bolton becomes half the coach Mick was we will have done very well.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #8
I know that it is conspiracy theory stuff but Mick couldn't have shafted the club harder if he was a deliberate plant.  The politest statement I can use for his term is ignominious.

Mick and his ego just didn't know when to quit, unfortunately for us and for himself.  :(

That's what really makes the reputations of great people IMO, they know when to go, i.e. when they're at the peak of their powers. Mick was past it before we got him.

Reply #10
His last game before us was a grand final.

That unfortunately was his last hurrah and the subsequent times at the Pies and his fallings out should have told us everything we needed to know. Anyway, I put the main blame on CFC for the debacle that subsequently unfolded.

Reply #12
Speak to any Collingwood fan and they'll tell you how bad he forked up in that GF.

Even the greatest make mistakes. David Parkin admits himself it was his fault in 1993.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #13
Even the greatest make mistakes. David Parkin admits himself it was his fault in 1993.

Parkin has lost the plot. Everyone knows what happened in that Prelim of '93.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!