Skip to main content
Topic: Media Street (Read 1327 times) previous topic - next topic

Media Street

This topic should fire up the oh so spotted one and I Iook forward to what he has to say.
I wanted to start with the Olympia Valance story that's been in the papers (ie nude photos leaked). I am always suspicious when young largely unknown (often out of work) singers/actresses come out in the press with stories that their "phones have been hacked". I remember when Paris Hilton's home videos were "stolen" in a burglary. Nek minute, the tapes are for sale with her blessing and she is the number media personality all of a sudden. Hmmmm.
Today, Olympia's stepfather, and dead to the world, Ross "Daddy Cool/Mondo Rock" Wilson comes out in the HS in "support" under  the headline "Olympia Valance’s stepfather Ross Wilson says she is relieved after revealing cyber crime". When you read the article, 5 very short paragraphs on Olympia's cyber crime story followed by 10 paragraphs and what this has been has been doing and up coming ventures, gigs, albums etc. Hmmmmm.
Discuss
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Re: Media Street

Reply #1
Who?

Could not give a stuff.

I have zero time for anything Kardashian, Hilton and anything else along those lines. Oxygen thieves the lot of them.
This gets lumped in the same basket.

Re: Media Street

Reply #2
Who?

Could not give a stuff.

I have zero time for anything Kardashian, Hilton and anything else along those lines. Oxygen thieves the lot of them.
This gets lumped in the same basket.
Agree, but its all under the guise of "poor me" yet...
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time