2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Re: Discussions with Dylan

Reply #18
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/2016-07-20/discussions-with-dylan-jack-silvagni

Young Jack wishing he was anywhere else but discussing with Dylan. ;D

Favourite player Fev ;)

"Shout out to Jo, if she's watching"

"She wont be"

This is potentially the worst 5mins of content going around.  BUT I CANT STOP WATCHING IT, each week!!!! Not sure why, but I always laugh pretty hard, no matter how bad it is.........

Reply #19
Its stupidly funny, Dylan is just a dag who takes the pi$$ beautifully.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #20
Is Dylan Buckley back at the club in some capacity??

Reply #21
He's helping the club with their social media presence. Wants to get a role in mentoring younger fringe players who may or may not make it, but that's yet to be confirmed

Reply #22
He's helping the club with their social media presence. Wants to get a role in mentoring younger fringe players who may or may not make it, but that's yet to be confirmed

The question I have is "why"?

Reply #23
Because our social media is average at best, he's super popular among the youngsters (Dyl and Friends podcast), very important way of getting new fans, and therefore new members in the current climate

Reply #24
Because our social media is average at best, he's super popular among the youngsters (Dyl and Friends podcast), very important way of getting new fans, and therefore new members in the current climate

Smart move by the club and I hope Dylan does well in whatever his new role(s) offers.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #25
I suspect he will also play for Northern and join in some sort of coaching capacity. The reduction of runners from the AFL will lead teams to be looking for on-field leaders to give direction - why not him? He has had plenty of time on a senior list, knows how hard it is to make it, but at VFL level was a good performer.

Reply #28
I suspect he will also play for Northern and join in some sort of coaching capacity. The reduction of runners from the AFL will lead teams to be looking for on-field leaders to give direction - why not him? He has had plenty of time on a senior list, knows how hard it is to make it, but at VFL level was a good performer.

I hope he does play for Northern!  He is one of those blokes who is great at State level but can’t quite reproduce that form at AFL.  He plays attacking footy and should help make the NBs more competitive.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #29
The question I have is "why"?

He comes from good carlton stock, as and imagine players like him are good at building an environment that people want to be part of because they have a bit of fun in the process.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson