Skip to main content
Topic: New dog (Read 23995 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: New dog

Reply #30
The density of brown snakes around the airports defies comprehension.   Third most poisonous snake in the world and common as dead sticks.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #31
Some of you may know that we have left Box Hill for the open spaces of the Bellarine Peninsula.We need a couple of dogs to share Phentermine over the counter sale our property and here's the first; a 16 week old Staghound called Nix.

[/img][/img]

It's still the case that cats and dogs are considered property.

Reply #32
Woof !!

Reply #34
Ah yes, but did Fraiz ever get the woof ? Maybe he did, although I don't recall.

And whilst I understand the reasoning, Dog is not a great nickname, however you slice it. Great player though.

Reply #35
Junk Yard ...............
The Force Awakens!

Reply #36
Dogs or Doggies?
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #37
Fraser
The Force Awakens!

Reply #39

or

Reply #40
2 Pups. I didn't mind Hulmey to be honest. One of the few after 2001 who looked like he cared.

Reply #41
I thought Junk Yard Dog was Dean Laidley's nickname ?

So only one out of 700 or so players has this sort of nickname?

Junk Yard Dog or Brown Dog(As in harder to kill than a...) was a common reference for Fraser.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #42

Junk Yard Dog or Brown Dog(As in harder to kill than a...) was a common reference for Fraser.

I see, but I stand by my original point. Not sure I'd like to be referred to as a dog, of whatever breed and for whatever reason. Laidley hated his nickname, and with good reason IMO.

Reply #43

Also applied to red wine of the rougher variety - would kill a ........
Reality always wins in the end.