Skip to main content
Topic: Giants Trample Blues - Post Match (Read 47777 times) previous topic - next topic

Giants Trample Blues - Post Match

Just saving some time.  ;D
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Re: Giants Trample Blues - Post Match

Reply #1
Yet again Gibbs and Murphy had no impact on the game at all. Judd was tagged out of the game to give us no run. Jaksch, Rowe, Walker and Tuohy turned the ball over with poor disposals all day. Jones should be delisted because he can't play football. Everitt still leaves me wondering why we took him on. Cripps played another solid game, and Docherty is the best player we have had for the last 2 years. We managed to have a 3 goal lead and lose by 10 goals. Why ? because we can't run. We can't kick to a target. We can't stick tackles. We are just a sh1t groups of footballers being paid too much, to have no work rate. We are now closer to rock bottom than ever before. Are coach will not survive the season. Lets see how close this actually is by the end of play Saturday My 16th. ;D 
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

RD 7 : Blues Stomped On By Giants (The Weekly Wrist-Slashing Thread)

Reply #2
Embarrassing, there is not much else to say on it.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #3
Here's one I prepared earlier

#united #reset

Re: RD 7 : Blues Stomped On By Giants (The Weekly Wrist-Slashing Thread)

Reply #4
Kudos for the thread title Sheik, better than anything we produced. Left half way through the third quarter - when Tutt shows more than anyone else you know you're in a bad place. Imagine they kicked straight and us poorly  ::)

Reply #5
Our average losing margin right now is 46.5 points, just under 8-goals ................. fair dinkum, how can we pay a coach $1.3 million per annum and accept that sort of performance ??

Reply #6
Our average losing margin right now is 46.5 points, just under 8-goals ................. fair dinkum, how can we pay a coach $1.3 million per annum and accept that sort of performance ??

its the carlton way

Reply #7
Ain't this the truth :

It's on the club website right now !!

Reply #8
Cowards Football Club.

Reply #9
If I was on the board I would summon Mr Malthouse at 10 am tomorrow and my first question would be;  "we are supposed to be rebuilding and you selected David Ellard over Nick Graham.  Why?"  The second question would be "How long do you need to get your crap from Laidley's new office?".
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #10
Just saving some time.  ;D

And madbluboy got all offended when you started this thread last week Nostradamus! I say 'well played sir'!

Worst performance I've witnessed from a Carlton team for over 10 years. There's no coming back from this, as a new low-bar has been set by this sorry excuse for a football team.
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #11
The fact that anyone thought the result would be any different is the real worry.

I didn't watch, got better things to do.

Did i hear 16,000 at the ground.

We will be dead in 5 years.

#united #reset

Reply #12
 I'm embarrassed to support this heartless group , no pride it doesn't take talent to throw yourself into the game plenty of of ordinary players have got the most out of themselves by playing with spirit and energy we have neither . Can't keep going like this something has to happen, we are rock bottom

Reply #13
just back from the game and wont be returning this year. A dispirited performance.

did somebody say cripps played a great game - unless I've lost my mind, I didnt see him at all.

Tutt, Ellard, Wood, Dick........my god, what has it all come to.

Reply #14
Very disappointing..

The worst part is that I am not expecting this to turn around for the rest of the season....

Going to a be a sad few months..