Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Angst 2019 Rd 2: Carlton vs Port Adelaide:  (Read 14284 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Angst 2019 Rd 2: Carlton vs Port Adelaide:

Reply #150
We lost by 14 points. Away from Victoria, dodgy (as usual) umpiring, no Charlie, Westhoff's 250th etc.  Am I the only one who can see a few good signs ?

Reply #151
The worst 26 possession game I've ever seen.

That one moment he got pole axed was the only time he stood up all game.

Trust me he didn't know what was coming.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #152
We lost by 14 points. Away from Victoria, dodgy (as usual) umpiring, no Charlie, Westhoff's 250th etc.  Am I the only one who can see a few good signs ?

I see the good signs every week, then I see other sides go down and come back up. Port being one of those.

2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #153
I think you have a thing for him. Why else would you someone only post about one player and one player only.

Something doesn’t add up.

Ask Kramer said ‘I think your in love with him aren’t you’.

Spanner is right though.

He is a bigger downhill skier than Camporeale and Nick Stevens combined who copped a pasting on this forum.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #154
My sanity and liver can’t take much more of these signs though.
If we’d had a respectable second quarter and lost I may have coped, but this was more proof we’re not on track.

Reply #155
I see the good signs every week, then I see other sides go down and come back up. Port being one of those.

Forgetting about the coaching for a second, we have undertaken a list turnover which is either unprecedented, or else rarely seen in AFL/VFL history. It's a huge gamble, and it may yet end up being an epic fail. Not forgetting the club being a basket case off field as well. Port, Hawks etc., have had a much better back end, and are building on momentum that is already there. We are building momentum from scratch. It takes time, and it may still not work. 

Reply #156
He won't tackle,  because his shoulders are cactus.  Can't play midfield then if you can't won't or don't do this.   Only role left for him is a minor forward role.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #157
Ask Kramer said ‘I think your in love with him aren’t you’.

Jerry, he's a guy...
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...