Skip to main content
Topic: Grand Final (Read 4172 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Grand Final

Reply #15
I must admit I've never heard of the woman before. But I'm not in their target audience.
But then, I don't know any modern performer: doesn't go well with Tchaikovskiy or Wagner of Richard Strauss. :)

What about my old friend Luddie V and his drogues ?
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #17
If I heard my music at a GF, male or female, I'd probably burst out laughing: I'd probably be the only one in the crowd to recognize it. :))
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #18
If I heard my music at a GF, male or female, I'd probably burst out laughing: I'd probably be the only one in the crowd to recognize it. :))
Sounds like @crashlander and Yoko Ono are a pigeon pair!

Unless of course Crashlander is Yoko Ono! ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #23
What about my old friend Luddie V and his drogues ?

Droogs were a short-lived sub-set of sharpies back in the day …

I missed G Flip - G to her friends 🙂

We were watching the game with the grandkids; 8 to 14.  It would have been interesting to see their response.

My friend’s daughter, Alex Lahey, is a very successful young musician.  She is a dyed in the wool Saints fan and happily accepted an invitation to perform at the Saints birthday bash.

I’m surprised that Alex hasn’t had an AFL gig but I guess her touring commitments may present problems.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball