Skip to main content
Topic: ELIMINATION FINAL : Blues V Tigers (Pre-Game Patter) (Read 115363 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ELIMINATION FINAL : Blues V Tigers (Pre-Game Patter)

Reply #180
Correct he needs callers to ring in, he likes nothing better than to bait Carlton fans into ringing him. I don't know how superstitious you blokes are but fk me he is jinxing the crap out of Richmond!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #181
The club posted a video of Monday review;

Most senior and rookie listed players attended but I could not sight at the session.

Seniors:
 - McCarthy
 - Mitchell
 - Watson
 - White
 - Robinson*
 - Buckley
 - Temay

Rookies:
 - Bell*
 - Collins
The Force Awakens!

Reply #182
 Does anyone else think it's possible that they may bring Joesph in this week as a possible match up for Ellis???

Reply #183
If we need a "dud" in the side, I'd rather Joseph than Ellard. I thought Davey was particularly bad last week, kind of akin to where Robbo was last year... All crash and bash, no brains.
If he has a tagging role, Joseph can be quite effective.

Reply #184
I am going but in the MCC, yet I am a club member. So my ticket would not be counted amongst the 12,000. These numbers are never a true reflection.

Same here, a lot of Carlton fans will be in the MCC members side of the ground.

Ditto me....there's generally always a good turnout of Carlton supporters in the MCC area.
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #185
I am going but in the MCC, yet I am a club member. So my ticket would not be counted amongst the 12,000. These numbers are never a true reflection.

Same here, a lot of Carlton fans will be in the MCC members side of the ground.

Ditto me....there's generally always a good turnout of Carlton supporters in the MCC area.

X2

Reply #186
Finally got around to watching the replay tonight. There's no way Duigan would get dropped on that performance surely?

Reply #187
Finally got around to watching the replay tonight. There's no way Duigan would get dropped on that performance surely?

You'd have thought that based on the previous week though as well.

Reply #188
The club posted a video of Monday review;

Most senior and rookie listed players attended but I could not sight at the session.

Seniors:
 - McCarthy
 - Mitchell
 - Watson
 - White
 - Robinson*
 - Buckley
 - Temay

Rookies:
 - Bell*
 - Collins

Link to the video?

This post is a little cryptic.

Did these guys miss a session or something?
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #189

You'd have thought that based on the previous week though as well.

I definitely did not, he was putrid against Essendon.

Reply #190
Disagree.
One of the few who put in 100%. Attack on the footy was great and was a LONG way from our worst.

Reply #191
Interesting Brettie. The other night, on Talking Footy when MM was on, Carey had a crack at doing the Ins and Outs. He had Judd, McClean, Caccia, cant remember the other one In. He had Duigan, McInnes, Bell and Ellard Out. MM looked at the outs, pointed to them and said to Carey "Hang on, dunno about the outs, one put us in front, one was as tuff as a cats head..." I assume he meant Bell and Duigan. He then said MC hadnt met and no decisions were made. I would doubt Duigan will be out.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #192
Interesting Brettie. The other night, on Talking Footy when MM was on, Carey had a crack at doing the Ins and Outs. He had Judd, McClean, Caccia, cant remember the other one In. He had Duigan, McInnes, Bell and Ellard Out. MM looked at the outs, pointed to them and said to Carey "Hang on, dunno about the outs, one put us in front, one was as tuff as a cats head..." I assume he meant Bell and Duigan. He then said MC hadnt met and no decisions were made. I would doubt Duigan will be out.

......and Swan was on KB's show Monday saying all three of Judd, McLean and Scotland would play.

Everything said during the week is just for the media. We'll find out when they run out I reckon.

IMO i'd say neither Judd nor McLean will play. Medial ligament and  a quad? they are not two week injuries.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #193

......and Swan was on KB's show Monday saying all three of Judd, McLean and Scotland would play.

Everything said during the week is just for the media. We'll find out when they run out I reckon.

IMO i'd say neither Judd nor McLean will play. Medial ligament and  a quad? they are not two week injuries.
Tend to agree, as I said in another thread, dont want a sub in the 1st or 2nd or the game is shot. We have subbed 9 times due to injury in the 1st or 2nd qtrs this year, we have lost every one of those games.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #194
Disagree.
One of the few who put in 100%. Attack on the footy was great and was a LONG way from our worst.

Goddard's stats in that game would prove you wrong......