Skip to main content
Topic: VFL 2017 Rd 4: Carlton vs. Collingwood (Read 15338 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: VFL 2017 Rd 4: Carlton vs. Collingwood

Reply #15
Drats, can't get the link to work...  :(

Neither, bugger..
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #16
Will never forget playing little league, representing Fitzroy, at Vic Park.  Being spat on and called a C+++ by an  old woman as I came down the race is something I will never forget. 

They were filming "The  club" when we were in the rooms. After we cleaned up in the second's rooms they took us into the senior rooms about 5 minutes before they ran out.   I wore my No. 36 (Mark MacClure) jumper with pride... Rene Kink suggested that I  was at the wrong game, but he did give me a Mars bar!  He was the only one that even acknowledged we were there.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #17
Shizen Victoria Park, Korchek's parents are in for a real eye opener, they have apparently flown in to watch him play!

I hope the club isn't dressing them in Carlton colours without providing a disposal poncho, and it's not for the rain!

They'll be happy. Just took a great mark in a pack of 6 and slotted a goal.

We lead 31-17, mid 2nd qtr, after a slow start.

Reply #18
Will never forget playing little league, representing Fitzroy, at Vic Park.  Being spat on and called a C+++ by an  old woman as I came down the race is something I will never forget. 

They were filming "The  club" when we were in the rooms. After we cleaned up in the second's rooms they took us into the senior rooms about 5 minutes before they ran out.   I wore my No. 36 (Mark MacClure) jumper with pride... Rene Kink suggested that I  was at the wrong game, but he did give me a Mars bar!  He was the only one that even acknowledged we were there.

When she spat on you did her false teeth land on the race?
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #19
They'll be happy. Just took a great mark in a pack of 6 and slotted a goal.

We lead 31-17, mid 2nd qtr, after a slow start.

Really appreciate the update laj

Go NB's give big MK one to show his folks.
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #20
SOB b@stard  I reported that guy who put that link on youtube - sry guys

Reply #22
Northern Blues FCā€¸Verified account @NBluesFC  16m16 minutes ago

Lead 32-17 at half time.

GOALS: Gallucci, Kerr, Korcheck, Pickett, Russell.
DISPOSALS: O'Shea 17, Russell 13, Palmer 11, Boekhorst 10, Buckley 9, Jaksch 9.

Reply #23
3/4 time we lead 51-21

GOALS: Cuningham, Gallucci, Kerr, Korcheck, McKay, Palmer, Pickett, Russell.

DISPOSALS: O'Shea 24, Boekhorst 20, Russell 17, Cuningham 15, Palmer 15, Jaksch 14.

Reply #25
We won 9.5.59 to 6.10.46. Pies come hard but too late. Outscored us 4.1 to 1.2 in the last qtr.

Reply #26
Won 59 to 46 - but the PA is still playing the Collingwood theme song despite losing!

Reply #27
GOALS: Cuningham, Gallucci, Gorringe, Kerr, Korcheck, McKay, Palmer, Pickett, Russell.

DISPOSALS: O'Shea 31, Cunningham 24, Boekhorst 23, Palmer 22, Russell 20, Jaksch 20.

Reply #28
Peter Jackson VFL 2017
Collingwood   1.3  2.5  2.9  6.10 (46)
Northern Blues   1.1  5.2  8.3  9.5 (59)

GOALS:
Collingwood: Blair 2 Mayne  White  Daicos  Kirby
Northern Blues: Palmer  Pickett  Gallucci  Gorringe  Russell  Cuningham  McKay  Korcheck  Kerr

BEST:
Collingwood: Blair Scharenberg White Tahana Aish Hinkley
Northern Blues: O'Shea Jones Cuningham Russell Boekhorst Jaksch

Good signs and a healthy win against a team that probably wanted to atone for yesterday's loss. Very good to see O'Shea have such a good game, not to mention the continued good form of Jones and Cuningham. Also good to see Boekhorst and Jaksch getting a mention.
Although not mentioned, 22 possessions from Palmer is his best effort for us to date.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #29
Cool.

Now for the other Navy Blues Melbourne Victory to win the Grand Final and the weekend is complete