Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 433952 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #7365
I have developed a bit of a sniffle and, as Ms DJC is scheduled to have an operation on Friday, I thought I should do a RAT; positive!
Wishing you and Ms DJC all the best and a speedy recovery.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #7366
Thanks for the positive wishes!

Ms DJC is having her second knee replacement, provided she doesn't test positive tomorrow.

So far my symptoms are like a mild cold ...
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #7367
I have developed a bit of a sniffle and, as Ms DJC is scheduled to have an operation on Friday, I thought I should do a RAT; positive!

All the very best to you and Mrs DJC, David. I hope the op goes well and Mrs DJC is doing 100 metre sprints in no time  :)

Mrs Baggers tested positive to Covid recently and developed a nasty cough, temperature, runny nose and fatigue. Now she's lost her sense of smell and taste but is feeling better. Yours truly, naturally, also got it but like you, only experienced mild cold symptoms for a day or so.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #7368
Telehealth consultation and an e-script for anti-viral drugs.  Old farts are a high risk category!

The doc said that it’s quite common for COVID sufferers to get significantly worse after five days, even with mild symptoms. 😳

Ms DJC's surgery has been postponed for a couple of weeks.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #7369
Telehealth consultation and an e-script for anti-viral drugs.  Old farts are a high risk category!

The doc said that it’s quite common for COVID sufferers to get significantly worse after five days, even with mild symptoms. 😳

Ms DJC's surgery has been postponed for a couple of weeks.
Dunno if the rules have changed but Mrs G2G had ankle surgery last year and had to be minimum 7 weeks post covid for the surgeon to agree to perform it.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time