Skip to main content
Topic: Harf re-appointed (Read 1650 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Harf re-appointed

Reply #15
I don't think there was any malice in it and she'll be feeling terrible, but she'll be forgiven and will be a dominant force for us next year.
Greg could be anything, she's all the capabilities, like a female Hyphen.
The Force Awakens!

Re: Harf re-appointed

Reply #16
I'm happy to see Harf get an extension. At the end of the season we saw the game plan he wants us to play. It is pretty good, and so were we.
However, I would be looking at the fitness side of things. We've started too slowly too often. We really need to be fitter, stronger, faster than our opposition. Somehow  or another, Adelaide have managed it, so we should too.

Honestly, I am tired of Adelaide. They are cheats. The only difference is that the AFL set things up to make them what they are. It will take years for Port to have the effect of weakening Adelaide and making the game even.

This coming season is going to be really significant for Harf. No matter what compensation we get for Gee and Prespakis, it won't replace 2 young players at the top of their game. We won't be a realistic finals option. But, if we can fix our slow starts, and get something reasonable to replace our traitors, we could be a decent team. We tried to address all of our problems in the last draft, with mixed success. Getting some more Mimi Hills would make us a side with a future.
Live Long and Prosper!