Skip to main content
Topic: Squad for JLT game named (Read 42427 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Squad for JLT game named

Reply #45
Nice grab by Rowe hope he goes for his marks more than just the defensive pouch now he has a bit more support down back
[/quot

Liked Rowe mark, then play on with confidence
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #46
They are getting a lot more of the ball than us.

Watching here it feels like the Dees mids and runners have 2 of every 3 disposals.

No matter how Meat gets a goal, it's always a relief!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #47
Levi nails one.

Two worst positions on an AFL ground would be FF in the women's comp or in the Carlton men's team. Goals are such hard work.

Reply #48
Watching here it feels like the Dees mids and runners have 2 of every 3 disposals.

Watching it here feel exactly the same..lol.

Reply #49
Still no authoritive direction to goal being shown today, early days,

Reply #50
Going in with same plan as last yr. Using F all interchange against a team using all available.
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!

Reply #51
Phew, bar has split the monitors to half cricket half footy, a welcome distraction!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #53
It's just a practice game. Focus on the young players who are actually having a crack.
Dees or Blues young players MBB? Can't help but be disappointed with what we are seeing so far, even though it's a Praccy game ;) ;)

Reply #54
What part of the world are you in LP?

Indonesia, coverage is a bit laggy, feel some of the posts here happen before I see the event. SD quality, not too bad.

Cricket coverage is bizarre, Indian and Brit commentators, they really hate Aussies.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #55
Our fwds havnt been able to show their wares at all. Slow ball delivery has them swamped by melbs defense.  We look awfully slight in build in comprison too. Cant stck our tackles against bigger bodies.
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!

Reply #57
Trying to find some positives in that first half is really hard work.

LeBois goal........ that's about it.

Ball use is still terrible, our forward line is still a shambles, smashed through the midfield and on the spread. They are doing what they like up forward and we probably should be further behind.

Please god don't let me have to watch another year of this......

Reply #58
Trying to find some positives in that first half is really hard work.

LeBois goal........ that's about it.

Ball use is still terrible, our forward line is still a shambles, smashed through the midfield and on the spread. They are doing what they like up forward and we probably should be further behind.

Please god don't let me have to watch another year of this......

More about intensity. Melbourne are running twice as hard. Means they find space forward as well as get back to block us up when we go forward.

Reply #59
Nice, have a month coming up in Asia always fun finding a bar to watch the game

Most sports bars up here offer coverage, but later in the day you get soccer, soccer and more soccer mixed in with the odd rugby game. Yesterday some bloke from Adelaide came in and demanded the basketball, everybody started leaving the bar so the swapped it back to cricket and soccer.

If I got to an open bar early this morning I could have watched the AFLW, it was on at several venues starting at breakfast time.
The Force Awakens!