Skip to main content
Topic: Domestic violence and why the government will struggle to attention the problem. (Read 437 times) previous topic - next topic
Mantis and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Domestic violence and why the government will struggle to attention the problem.

Reply #15
Thank you guys for your kind thoughts.

I will do my best to answer any questions. Give me a little time to collect my thoughts please. I am In the process of selling my house. My deepest apologies.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Re: Domestic violence and why the government will struggle to attention the problem.

Reply #16

I will do my best to answer any questions. Give me a little time to collect my thoughts please. I am In the process of selling my house. My deepest apologies.

Nothing to apologize for, Green Stick. Sharing your trauma/pain with us is gutsy stuff, mate. And healing. You know I work in mental health... never hesitate to PM me for a chin wag. It would be a privilege to support you in any way I can.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #17

Don't feel you have to answer to anything, you have already shared heaps.  Just makes me wonder.  I do that.  Its my nature.

Still don't understand it, but maybe thats part of the issue.  Its irrational and understanding the irrational is sometimes impossible.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson