Skip to main content
Topic: Eddie! No! (Read 14322 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Eddie! No!

Reply #30
I heard Teddy Whitten one day calling a player using a torpedo punt...made a little boo boo did Ted.
 :D
Same with Ed.
Thought he was in the locker room.
Will get a slap, but it wont be career ending.

We have to beat this up as much as possible, this is just the sort of opportunity opposition clubs take when they put the boot into us!

Some may argue we should take the high moral ground and set a good example!  ???

I say "Feck em all" and put the boots it!  ;D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #31
Oh....Ok If we're beating it up :D

SACK HIM!!!!
He must stand down.

Reply #32
There doesn't seem to be any reaction.  I reckon Eddie's slip of the tongue will be ignored.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #33
Biggest non-news item of all time. It's not like he's the first to accidently drop the word. He was never in any trouble and nor should he be. Purlease.......let's move on.
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #34
There doesn't seem to be any reaction.  I reckon Eddie's slip of the tongue will be ignored.

Yep. He's got nothing to do with Carlton FC so no problem whatsoever.  ::)
(No big deal anyway IMO).
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #35
That fat clown McGuire has ruined my life.

He has taken something I once loved, what little joy I had left, and robbed me of it.

He needs to be dragged through coarse bracken then publicly flogged for what he has done.

I'll never see a beautiful flower ever again without getting horrible visions of Kane Cornes smiling back!  :(
The Force Awakens!

Reply #36
I heard Teddy Whitten one day calling a player using a "torpedo punt"...made a little boo boo did Ted.
Same with Ed.

I remember Rex Hunt slipping on " up country punt kick". Not sure how accidental it was...

Reply #37

He has taken something I once loved, what little joy I had left, and robbed me of it.

He needs to be dragged through coarse bracken then publicly flogged for what he has done.

I'll never ever see a beautiful flower ever again without getting horribly visions of Kane Cornes smiling back!  :(

He'd better be careful if horny team mates start seeing his head the same way  :o :o
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #38

I'll never ever see a beautiful flower ever again without getting horribly visions of Kane Cornes smiling back!  :(

Pmsl that last paragraph is gold
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #39
Pmsl that last paragraph is gold

Good glad you liked it, spread it around, I've fixed up the grammar.

These pricks are defenseless against humor. It the major reason why Little Johnny Howard use to kick the sh1te out of comedians at every opportunity. Laugh at them and they are like bullies, all they can do is go away!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #40
I heard Teddy Whitten one day calling a player using a "torpedo punt"...made a little boo boo did Ted.
Same with Ed.

I remember Rex Hunt slipping on " up country punt kick". Not sure how accidental it was...

Gerard Healy called the Suns the Gold Coast C@#%s recently on live TV!

Reply #41

So you are alleging this has become a systematic way of boosting their flagging ratings!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #42

So you are alleging this has become a systematic way of boosting their flagging ratings!

Where the hell did you read that in what I said?? You must be smokin' some good stuff today LP.  ???

Reply #43
So not a big deal.
It was just a slip of the tongue.
It happens on LIVE Television from time to time.
We re such a Nanna Nation if this is made a big deal of.
Move on peeps!!!

Reply #44
Where the hell did you read that in what I said?? You must be smokin' some good stuff today LP.  ???

Turn up the heat, you don't want the stove going cold the week before the big party!  ;)

Cannot believe Andrew Bolt and Alan Jones haven't bought into this, they must be scared of Eddie!
The Force Awakens!