Skip to main content
Topic: The Little Paris Kitchen is back ..and so is she! (Read 13125 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The Little Paris Kitchen is back ..and so is she!

Reply #15
SBS say the girl is here / or was in Melbourne!

Saw the ad. It appears she has an upcoming series filmed in Melbourne.

Reply #16
OMG have you guys been watching My kitchen Rules?? She is a guest judge, has dropped a few kegs, is looking amazing and if watching her lick cream off spoons isn't enough for you I nearly fell off my seat last night when she spoke about something 'melting in her mouth'. Fork me what an absolute fox she is.

Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #17
No doubt she's very pretty, but personally I find her voice and the cadence of her speech incredibly irritating after a minute or two.

Reply #18
No doubt she's very pretty, but personally I find her voice and the cadence of her speech incredibly irritating after a minute or two.

Are you serious? Being a little technical there mate. Her accent drives me wild as does her method of eating. I swear she knows what she's doing to me. ;D
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #19
Are you serious? Being a little technical there mate. Her accent drives me wild as does her method of eating. I swear she knows what she's doing to me. ;D

Maybe it's nit picking, I don't know. I just find her voice hard to listen to.

But she's certainly got you smitten.

Reply #20
OMG have you guys been watching My kitchen Rules?? She is a guest judge, has dropped a few kegs, is looking amazing and if watching her lick cream off spoons isn't enough for you I nearly fell off my seat last night when she spoke about something 'melting in her mouth'. Fork me what an absolute fox she is.

Jesus you've changed your tune.

Remind me not to lose any weight!!! ;D
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #21

I'm a fan and I like deserts...... ;) I find her a bit less pretentious than some of the other female chefs....

MKR though drives me nuts....dont know what it is but I dont warm to Frenchman....Manu needs shirtfronting and Paleo Pete  while not French should be as he could slide underneath a locked fire door he is that treacle like...

A bit more of RK..https://au.entertainment.yahoo.com/celebrity/news/a/30906177/five-minutes-with-mkrs-new-judge-rachel-khoo/

Reply #22
The MKR contestants are way more unbearable than any of the judges.

Reply #23
Maybe it's nit picking, I don't know. I just find her voice hard to listen to.

But she's certainly got you smitten.

I think it's the accent and the oh so cheeky aura she gives off. You could definitely see her rocking up in a devil's outfit or something of the like. Naughty naughty. :D
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #24
I'm a fan and I like deserts...... ;) I find her a bit less pretentious than some of the other female chefs....

MKR though drives me nuts....dont know what it is but I dont warm to Frenchman....Manu needs shirtfronting and Paleo Pete  while not French should be as he could slide underneath a locked fire door he is that treacle like...

But where is zee sauce?

Paleo Pete shights me a little because my missus is into that stuff, but I don't mind Manu. Fassnidge goes alright as well playing the hard ass Irishman.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #25

Ahh Carrotts. Glad you appreciate this young lady as much as I do.

Appreciates good food, unpretentious, good sense of humour and drop dead gorgeous - and by that I mean she also has hips...unlike so called models who have no womanly curves to speak of.
Keep the Faith

Reply #26
Ahh Carrotts. Glad you appreciate this young lady as much as I do.

Appreciates good food, unpretentious, good sense of humour and drop dead gorgeous - and by that I mean she also has hips...unlike so called models who have no womanly curves to speak of.

Yes, curves, confidence, clever and vivacious, much better than a bland bag of bones.

I think I'd blush if I met her in real life!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #27
I think it's the accent and the oh so cheeky aura she gives off. You could definitely see her rocking up in a devil's outfit or something of the like. Naughty naughty. :D

Cute granted but the voice takes her from hero(ine) to zero in my book.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #28
Not my cuppa tea. Just another kitchen clone IMO.  ::)  ;)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #29
Nothing special.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time