Skip to main content
Topic: Worst Leaders in the AFL! (Read 138105 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Worst Leaders in the AFL!

Reply #345
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/2015-04-28/cripps-thankful-for-nomination

Watching this interview with young Cripps from earlier in the week, he has captaincy written all over him.

Well spoken, down to earth & was the VC for the WA U/18 team, he will be our next captain for sure, you can bookmark that one right now.

Henderson if he stays..otherwise yes
Keep the Faith

Reply #346
I'd have Cripps ahead of Hendo, even if they had to make that decision today. Don't really understand why folks want Hendo as captain TBH.

Reply #347
I'd have Cripps ahead of Hendo, even if they had to make that decision today. Don't really understand why folks want Hendo as captain TBH.

+1.

Hendo strikes me as a major introvert - not to mention his inability to perform consistently onfield....
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #348
+1.

Hendo strikes me as a major introvert - not to mention his inability to perform consistently onfield....

Only seems to perform well as a forward against St Kilda.

Reply #350
I think Cripps is a future captain.
I also think he's going to be a terrific player for us.
....but we need to let him have a year or two concentrating on nothing other than playing good consistent football and establishing himself as a regular member of the side.

( I doubt he'll ever be out of the side after the first two games of this season but we'll need to wait and see ;))

Reply #351
....but we need to let him have a year or two concentrating on nothing other than playing good consistent football and establishing himself as a regular member of the side.

( I doubt he'll ever be out of the side after the first two games of this season but we'll need to wait and see ;))

I just hope we can hang onto him and the WA clubs dont start knocking on his door....

Reply #352
I just hope we can hang onto him and the WA clubs dont start knocking on his door....

I think they as well as others will knock on his door EB, we just have to make sure we are a more attractive club to play for.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #353

This year and next to cement his spot
Leadership group the following year
2 year apprenticeship
Then take the reigns from Murphy

Not to put pressure on him or anything  ;D

Not to put too much

Reply #355

Broken record I know, Hendo to CHB. He plays much better there and will develop better as a leader in that role IMHO. Taking nothing away from Cripps I hasten to add.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #356
Where the hell has Marc Murphy been in any of this?
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #357
Where the hell has Marc Murphy been in any of this?

I think it's best he stays out of the media for now.

He isn't good at It.

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #358
Another love child if Micks.
Glad he's keeping quiet.