Skip to main content
Topic: CSC Upgrade (Read 14427 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CSC Upgrade

Reply #15
Win 10 Home

Reply #16
I've just uploaded an avatar on your behalf. Can you see the options now?
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #17
Nope

Reply #20
Niiice!
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #21
Cheers Spanner

Reply #22
That was a pleasant surprise!

Thanks Spanner.  Have a great Christmas - you’ve earned it 👏
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #23
Spanner, are you able to set up a scrolling last ten posts or t he like (last ten threads?). Quicker and easier to see what's going on! Merry Christmas. fb
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #24
Spanner, are you able to set up a scrolling last ten posts or t he like (last ten threads?). Quicker and easier to see what's going on! Merry Christmas. fb

x2..like that feature too.... and yep merry xmas  and thanks for all your expertise during the year.

Reply #25
Been off-line for a couple of days and only just logged on so I'll have to have a bit of a look around but first impressions are very good. Looks nice and fresh...did the upgrade eradicate the problems most of us have been having with the 'post error' notifications.

Reply #26

Yes x 2.

Otherwise like it.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #27
Now x 3 .... with a slower scroll

Reply #28
This will take a while to use properly.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #29
If you go to the Community Recent Post link it's give you the summary of all threads.
https://www.carltonsc.com/index.php?action=recent

I'll be keen to see if I can get that RSS feed working, I't will allow me to see latest posts in my mail client and then I won't need to have the site open all the time.
The Force Awakens!