Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Perspiration: AFL 2021 Rd 11: Carlton vs Richmond (Read 6407 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Perspiration: AFL 2021 Rd 11: Carlton vs Richmond

Reply #30
How was the Silvagni run down not holding the ball ??

Reply #31
Getting tired, doing some dumb things but can regroup and keep on fighting.
Great game from Cripps... missing TDK, Nankervis getting on top and Pittonet needs a chop out..

Reply #33
Again with the allowing a side a run on of 4-5 unanswered goals. Sheesh. Could be the difference AND helps the Tiggers get their tails up. So much good work, so quickly undone.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #35
Great game from Cripps... missing TDK, Nankervis getting on top and Pittonet needs a chop out..

Nwas Just thinking how good would it be if TDK was there to run Nankervis of his feet

Reply #36
 This club is going nowhere when we're still gifting games to the like of SPS and Liam Jones. Especially the later. Why he thinks he's a good kick is beyond me. He should be told to give it to someone else or kick long to a contest.

Those two kicks of his coming out defence is just soul destroying. He does something half decent by intercepting but then two seconds later screws it up. Such a dickhead!
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #37
Obviously need to regroup. Did well to contain them to that score in the end. Let's see if we can get our crap together for the 3Q. We are showing plenty of spirit imo.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #38

Good point - hadn’t occurred to me, but Pitto has taken every ruck contest.  Surely he can’t do that all game

Reply #39
Thought Saad played an excellent 2nd quarter, defended well and gave us some great drive.
Tigers mids as a group just got on top and the Dusty goal deflated our blokes a bit.

Reply #40
 Casboult doesnt look match fit  so i dont think hes going to be up to give Pitto to much help

Reply #41
How was the Silvagni run down not holding the ball ??

As they said in the commentary, the tackle didn't stick.

Reply #42
Jack subbed out.

Oscar McDonald the new FF i guess (or CHF)

Reply #43
This club is going nowhere when we're still gifting games to the like of SPS and Liam Jones. Especially the later. Why he thinks he's a good kick is beyond me. He should be told to give it to someone else or kick long to a contest.

Those two kicks of his coming out defence is just soul destroying. He does something half decent by intercepting but then two seconds later screws it up. Such a dickhead!

You don't like Jones and thats fine. But have a think about what you right. "Gifting him games" Name 1 player that could be passed as an alternative to him.

Reply #44
As they said in the commentary, the tackle didn't stick.

If that had of been against us im sure it would have been called