Skip to main content
Topic: Blues Vs. Saints - In-Game Thread (Read 21682 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Blues Vs. Saints - In-Game Thread

Reply #15
Good Carlton have gone off now, and swapped their jumpers with their evil twins.
Hopefully they swap back at half time. ::)

Reply #16
I think it's just because we kicked against the wind in the 2nd Q ...

Reply #17
Hmm Murphy subbed when carrots looks to need a sub...

MURPHY SUBBED!? Really?
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #18
The saints stopped kicking to us.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #19
I really don't give a stuff if we win this game or not. The seasons, gone and we have a hard draw ahead. So I'm looking forward to getting some good draft picks, unless of course, we stuff that up again!!

That second quarter was typical of what they have been serving up all year. Sandy Roberts in his commentary when we were 56 and they were 13, said that Carlton could kick a huge score today and that this would be very ugly for the Saints. I turned to the missus and said, doesn't he realize that it's Carlton he's talking about.

Win lose or draw today, those players are a disgrace to the jumper and the proud tradition of a 150 year history. I don't reckon that Million dollar man Gibbs had a touch in that quarter.

Frankly, they are an embarrassment and sickening to watch.

And even if they do put on a better display this half, I hope that no posters will carry on and tell us how great they were etc etc.

They are cr@p and until the whole structure, psychology, and personnel of the team changes, they won't get anywhere.

Reply #20
Missed who was subbed. Anyone know??

Reply #21
Bell is like Walker, can't hit a target, but at least the kid has got guts and gives his all every time.

Reply #22
Missed who was subbed. Anyone know??

Carrots. Calf injury. Possibly season ending. Time to hang up the boots and strap on a headset in the box
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #23
Blaine Johnson on the rise, apparently getting midfield clearances, although I rely on the radio so I must have it confirmed!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #25
Interesting report on 3AW, Carlton players telling their own runner to piss off, are they growing a backbone?

Are they growing weary of the spud game plan?

Could this be a tell for events to come at seasons end?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #26
Blaine Johnson on the rise, apparently getting midfield clearances, although I rely on the radio so I must have it confirmed!

Like him a lot, but someone needs to show him where he went wrong with that shot at goal. Twirled the ball like a little kid in the back yard, and after taking a long run up, ran in too close too the man on the mark. As long as he listens and learns from the mistake, he will be O.K.

Mind you, I hope we have a coach on staff that can point out the error ::) ::) ::)

Reply #27
Second shot by Blaine, ran in too close to man on mark again. Obviously coaching staff haven't picked it up yet.

Says it all  >:( >:(

Reply #28
Dominating now, I'd like to hear blokes like Gibbs, Thomas, Yarran and others cap things off in the last quarter. At the moment it's the kids and newbies who are doing all the grunt work according to 3AW!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #29
Dominating now, I'd like to hear blokes like Gibbs, Thomas, Yarran and others cap things off in the last quarter. At the moment it's the kids and newbies who are doing all the grunt work according to 3AW!

Gibbs and Thomas are discussing what investments they are going to buy with their millions. They don't have time to play football, although I will say that at least Thomas has come out after half time and put in more. Gibbs is in dreamland.