Skip to main content
Topic: When things don't go to plan...fortunately! (Read 5000 times) previous topic - next topic

When things don't go to plan...fortunately!

Well that's one less fwit on the planet we need to worry about. I would like to nominate him for a Darwin award.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/melbourne-teen-jake-bilardis-islamic-state-suicide-attack-achieved-nothing-says-iraq-military-spokesman/story-fni0fit3-1227260554180
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Re: When things don't go to plan...fortunately!

Reply #1
Just another piece of ISIL cannon fodder.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #2
Yep he was a dill
...and there's a good chance he was mentally ill (kind of goes without saying).

We don't know what brought him to this point...and maybe nothing could have prevented it....there's a video of him getting whacked across the head at school, so maybe he was the subject of bullying.
That doesn't excuse his actions.

I just find it a little sad that he probably felt the most worth and importance in his life in the seconds before he blew himself to pieces.

Reply #3
Bullied at school, loner, losing a parent...not much right in his life, perfect material for a cult, in this case IS.
They gave him friendship and something to believe in.....however horrible it was..
Schools cannot allow kids to be left in isolation, be bullied etc, this is how these warped personalities develop and end up hating the world.

Reply #4
Bullied at school, loner, losing a parent...not much right in his life, perfect material for a cult, in this case IS.
They gave him friendship and something to believe in.....however horrible it was..
Schools cannot allow kids to be left in isolation, be bullied etc, this is how these warped personalities develop and end up hating the world.

It so different now days, do-gooders and social scientists have marginalized the authority of schools and parents and educated children on "their rights", they even coach them in negotiation and techniques to get a favorable outcome. It assumes all children are victims(Bean heads say "Potential Victims") and gives them the skills to survive and thrive. I have no problem in doing this for kids who are victims once you have done the hard work and identify the potential victims. But many of the egg-heads don't want to do the hard work, they don't want to deal with the families, friends or relatives, many of them want to implement the lazy solution, the catchall solution. How ironic it is that some lazy social workers would rather not deal with people, perhaps degrees and diplomas are too easy to earn!

But the kids making the most of these skills are the bona fide sociopaths and psychopaths, often spoiled kids using those skills to victimize or manipulate peers, families and friends. Now they are trained up to make the most out of those they oppress, kids who grow up to be leaders in a cult like ISIS and get released in a society dominated by uneducated, oppressed and illiterate individuals. The do-gooders, social scientists and politicians blame the internet!

Kids like the lad that blew himself up might just be collateral damage of the do-gooder movement!

In general I find people are shizen at finding solutions, and half-arsed educated scientists looking for tenure are even worse. As humans they generally come up with black and white answers that don't fit a grey situation, dynamic circumstances. Climate change is perfect example, who said the climate wasn't suppose to change, only humans think paradise lasts forever! Only humans think they can stop change, the rest of the nature doesn't even consider it! How about humans stop damaging everything they try to fix, perhaps all should be forced to take a Hippocratic style oath!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #5
It's unfortunate but anyone that's on twitter calling us 'dogs' that are 'going to die' needs to be wiped off the face of this planet and pronto. Good riddance. I feel for the people that had to die with him and their families.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #6
I couldn't get the above link to work. not sure if my link is exactly the same reading material. I don't understand what is going on with the people of the world. Especially the youth. I would rather not say what I really feel and think as I don't want to offend, or appear to be ignorant. Things need to seriously change. I don't know how the governments of the world will make a change. Just say things need to change.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/jihadi-jake-bilardis-passport-was-cancelled-by-julie-bishop-in-october-last-year-20150312-142549.html
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #7
It's unfortunate but anyone that's on twitter calling us 'dogs' that are 'going to die' needs to be wiped off the face of this planet and pronto. Good riddance. I feel for the people that had to die with him and their families.
No one died in his botched suicide bombing, just him.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #8
Well that's good. I thought ten people died, none died in the first botched one including him.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #9

My problem here Carrots is that this kid has slipped through the cracks and is a victim of circumstance. Islamic extremism seems to attract those disenfranchised with their current reality and need an outlet to express their dissatisfaction. Mike Tyson, Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali were converts whilst under the strain a conflicted ideology. These IS Koontz have slaughtered this Aussie kid for their own agenda with no regard for his life. I feel for his late mother.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #10
Like I said, unfortunate, but once he's turned to the dark side he simply has to go. I've got kids FFS, how many other of these loonies are being groomed online to attack us?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!