Skip to main content
Topic: In game thread - Blues v Pies - Round 5 (Read 53651 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In game thread - Blues v Pies - Round 5

Reply #90
First game I've seen this year.

Forget the screwing skills they're not even trying my little girl could have a bigger crack.

Whether or not it's MMs fault he has to be a factor in this embarrassing underwhelming display! Usually I fell sorry for the players but at the moment I feel sorry for myself being here!

Reply #91
King, Thompson and Healy are ripping us to shreds on Foxtel.  Justifiably.  Healy said that at stoppages we're basically witches hats.  Hard to argue.

Gibbs also getting a shellacking from them.

Reply #92
Havnt read a thing yet so sorry if its already been said but MM deserves a fn bake for dropping Casboult. Hendo cant get near it as a result. Jones trying hard but cant catch a cold. Zero target up forward and getting outsmarted by a bunch of fing kids.

Zero targets and absolutely NOTHING when the ball hits the deck.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #93
Havnt read a thing yet so sorry if its already been said but MM deserves a fn bake for dropping Casboult. Hendo cant get near it as a result. Jones trying hard but cant catch a cold. Zero target up forward and getting outsmarted by a bunch of fing kids.

Whiley may be ok in the future but looks way out of his depth.

Gibbs......OMFG Gibbs. At this rate, we'll lose in a trade for you. We'll have to throw in a decent player to get the deal done. ::)

The better clubs will want him to top up their midfield.  But we'd only get a second round draft pick for him and a hack to free up a teams salary cap.

Reply #94
I'm still waiting for us to start playing.

Oh dear, dreadful.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #95
But PITC, we all saw this coming last year.  Why didn't the club DO SOMETHING about it?
Our list management would be laughable a G-grade ammos level.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #96
Henderson is not really a forward. Clearly his best position is as a key backman. It's unfortunate that we have no one else to play forward to allow him to play his best position. I think we may just have to role the dice with Watson up forward, in the future.

Reply #97
If we can't fire up in the second half then we never will. Mick or no Mick we are in for a long haul.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #98
This is so bad it has to be a set up by the players.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #99
Judd is as bad as anyone in a CFC

Reply #100
But PITC, we all saw this coming last year.  Why didn't the club DO SOMETHING about it?
Our list management would be laughable a G-grade ammos level.

We need to drop any player that's not part of the future unless they are real leaders of the club and get games into the kids.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #102
Wow mind blown  >:(

Reply #103
TThis is ehat Gibbs really meant by giving Mick a send off.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #104
I didn't think we'd win, but seriously I thought we would put in half an effort.  Something.  Forget Mick, it's the scum we're playing.

This makes the Essendon loss last year look like a thriller.