Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton pasted by Pies (Post Game) (Read 77663 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Post game thread Blues vs Pies

Reply #15
As I said in game thread, I haven't seen this since the days of Pagan.

Tonight "The Judge" has learned why Presidents don't use the "R" word. Flubbo used an interview with our naive Pres to kill off our 2015, kill what little hope the coach had, and this will be the norm for the remained of this season!

What I cannot understand, is how the feck can someone like The Judge who says something so stupid in the media can make so much money?

Judd may as well retire now, he'll have zero support for the rest of 2015! He looks a broken man in the rooms!
The Force Awakens!

Re: Carlton pasted by Pies (Post Game)

Reply #16
I have tried my best to stay positive and keep the faith, but tonight broke my spirits. The entire club needs to be gutted. I'm done wasting time and money on them. Call me Carlton when you work as hard for your wages as I do for the money I give you. I've "trusted" the powers at this mob for 10 years and we've been delivered nothing. On field is just a reflection of the entire shocking mess.
The players gave absolutely not one f*ck tonight. FOR SHAME CARLTON!!!!!!

Reply #17
This has the same feel as the night we got crucified by the Hawks by 100+ points under Den Den. He wasn' t with us for long after that game. Tonight, another coach's fate is maybe sealed.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #18
This has the same feel as the night we got crucified by the Hawks by 100+ points under Den Den. He wasn' t with us for long after that game. Tonight, another coach's fate is maybe sealed.

We made a grave mistake sacking Pagan and we've never recovered from it.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #19
You know the thing that really got me more than the shambolic performance was how many young players the pies had with less than 20 games experience. We got are ass kicked by players that were more enthusiastic and committed and the future looks dire. If I was Cripps I'd leave. Imagine watching this all year and then Judd buggers off - what would you do?

Reply #20

Definitely feels like the Den Den days are back again

Reply #21
I left at 3/4 time without hesitation.....and even then I probably stayed too long.

Feck 'em all......
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #23
I am totally gutted, and a little drunk, by this year.
Cripps has been the only real shining light.
I thought Murph worked hard in the first half tonight.

I have a 3 year old who in a year or two is going to take real interest in footy. At the moment he wears his little blues guernsey and shouts "C'mon Blues! We need this one!"
If he decides he doesn't want to support Carlton I can't, in good conscious, make/allow him to. It would kill me if he didn't though.

I'm absolutely lost right now.

Reply #24
Yeah I can't argue with the comparisons with Dennis Pagan. Unfortunately all too true.

Reply #26
Wow don't know what to say..... I hope this is ground zero.  Our great club is totally a basket case at the moment.  No leadership, no grit and no endeavour.  I hope our club can survive this period as our memberships will be totally down the next few years....

I just can't believe on the big stage on  a Friday night Against our arch enemy and we serve up this  :( :(

Reply #27
Just a Disgrace.....weak as pi$$

Reply #28
Firstly, I'd like to give kudos to Rowe, Touhy, Simmo, Docherty, Judd, Murph and especially Armfield for trying!!!!!

Thats 7 players out of 22 who had a crack. Thats woeful and our biggest problem. Too little from too few.
The pies had 3 players who didnt have double figure stats FFS. That is team footy as opposed to our crap. 

For mine, I'd like to send a message to the group by dropping Walker and Gibbs. Gibbs may as well have had a black and white jumper on and walker was mr invisible for the night.

Warnock tried and probably played his best game for us in the end. Even managed to bend down and pick up the ball too!! Was crape in 1st half but busted his butt in 2nd half. decision to play him ahead of Cas as still a mistake IMO.

We were deplorable. I dont know where to go from here. What has changed from last year for us to get worse?????
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!

Reply #29
Everyone seems to be calling for Mick to go but at the same time are naming at least half the team as spuds! No coach can make class players from spuds.  Improve them a little, but not make them champions.  Reverse the coaches for this game and Mick would win as easily and Bucks lose as badly.  What we would give to give to have their top 10?   And them our bottom 10.  It is our damn recruiting that is to blame.