Skip to main content
Topic: Round 17 Carlton vs Hawthorn Pre Game Pontifications (Read 35716 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 17 Carlton vs Hawthorn Pre Game Pontifications

Reply #105
What does MM have to do with this game.   Stay on topic. 

Reply #106
What does MM have to do with this game.   Stay on topic. 

I agree guys stop getting sucked back in to MM debates by the pro-Mickinites! :P
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #107
Could well be, especially with the Ross Lyon/SOS connection. I just hope the "process" is not compromised that's all.

There's a fair chance it will be seeing as it's the first time in our history that we've even had a process to begin with, I'm thinking it will be all too hard and they'll just give the gig to Barker.
Whoever gets the job won't be coaching us in four or five years anyway so it doesn't matter much who they pick.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #108
I miss Juddy.

Reply #109
There's a fair chance it will be seeing as it's the first time in our history that we've even had a process to begin with, I'm thinking it will be all too hard and they'll just give the gig to Barker.
Whoever gets the job won't be coaching us in four or five years anyway so it doesn't matter much who they pick.

Won't be Barker after tonights effort.

Honeymoon over. 'Our' players true colours shining through yet again.

Reply #110

If our players true colours are shining through then I doubt it's much to do with the coach alone and more to do with cultural change as a starting point. I noted that Barker spoke about that very thing in the press conference and many commentators have mentioned it as part of a ground up rebuild that Carlton needs to undertake. This could take another five years.

Reply #111
If our players true colours are shining through then I doubt it's much to do with the coach alone and more to do with cultural change as a starting point. I noted that Barker spoke about that very thing in the press conference and many commentators have mentioned it as part of a ground up rebuild that Carlton needs to undertake. This could take another five years.

Club made it pretty clear that it thinks we have 3 years at the bottom of the ladder ahead of us early in the year.

Reply #112
Club made it pretty clear that it thinks we have 3 years at the bottom of the ladder ahead of us early in the year.

I think they've under quoted.

Reply #113

Don't you dare question the players, as clearly the coach is at fault.

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #114
Clarkson said we are on the right track playing the kids and the Hawks were in the same position in 2005 and got belted by an experienced Port Power team when they fielded a young team with little experience...coach had no bearing on tonights result IMO..
5-7 years away IMO with no easy short cuts to be had no matter who the new coach is....

Reply #115
Don't you dare question the players, as clearly the coach is at fault.

Poor delusional Thry. Still can't cop that he was so wrong about Mick.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!