Skip to main content
Topic: RD 21: Richmond v Carlton (Pre-game Prayers) (Read 52695 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 21: Richmond v Carlton (Pre-game Prayers)

Reply #60
If Bartlett picks Richmond to win by 10 goals then we really do have a chance to upset them. This guy is a moron.
I wouldn't have given us a chance until this.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #61
If Bartlett picks Richmond to win by 10 goals then we really do have a chance to upset them. This guy is a moron.

Agree...now KB has spoken we are back in the game...

Reply #62

Agree...now KB has spoken we are back in the game...
He picks them by 10 goals every week, a more irrelevant figure in AFL or AFL media you will not find.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #63
I heard KB on that issue yesterday while I was out in the car. Some peanut Tigers supporter rang in a said "Tigers by 10 goals" and KB said he thought that was being too conservative! Go Blues! Stick it right up 'em!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #64
Anyone who thinks we are no chance:

Congratulations to Zach Tuohy on his 50 games.  Someone's family is down from Ireland for this one.  Might get a bit more spirit out of the lads this week!

>:D

I am growing more and more confident about this one.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #65
Never have I been less confident of winning a game all year. Let me stuff my tipping up by tipping the Tigers by 30 plus points  :(

Reply #66

I laugh every time he gets into Carlton as supporters ring him up and go mental which is good for his show. He's no moron in fact quite the opposite he's happy to take the hit if it means he keeps his job by getting reactions to his comments.

Reply #67

I laugh every time he gets into Carlton as supporters ring him up and go mental which is good for his show. He's no moron in fact quite the opposite he's happy to take the hit if it means he keeps his job by getting reactions to his comments.

I actually like him, he's only taking the pi55 after all. I really enjoy the first hour of his show as well, once he introduces the golf though i'm outta there!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #68
Anyone who thinks we are no chance:

Congratulations to Zach Tuohy on his 50 games.  Someone's family is down from Ireland for this one.  Might get a bit more spirit out of the lads this week!

>:D

I am growing more and more confident about this one.

Maybe I don't quite share you confidence Thry but I sure am sharing your hopes! Go Blues!

Reply #69
Graham and bell ins great inns and excited about that..

We win

Reply #71
Sensible ins.  Better balanced looking side this week, some grunt as well.  I am not confident of winning (never am with this mob) but with Bell, Casboult and Mitch at least they should have  a crack... and a few tigers may be looking for fast moving heavy objects in their peripheral vision.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #72
5 good, logical inclusions.

Graham sub.

Let Dinger off the leash.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #73
Sensible ins.  Better balanced looking side this week, some grunt as well.  I am not confident of winning (never am with this mob) but with Bell, Casboult and Mitch at least they should have  a crack... and a few tigers may be looking for fast moving heavy objects in their peripheral vision.

You're right - better balance. Those three bring attitude and character.... and hurt. Feeling better about Saturday now.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #74
Pretty much as expected or suggested really! Gotta try a few things now. Be interesting to see how they go - may just manage an upset.  :-\